Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 07:10 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR

you cant say that
ds is the most powerfull beast that you can buy !!!
it would beat a pred on drag race so dont make say bull **** bout the ds
i own 1 and none of a piped pred beated me yet!
we talking about pred vs shee
not ds you morr0n

Old 09-28-2003, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2004ds650
ur jealous. i hate u ppl that are immature like tldpredajunk. pictures prove things when u see they're all in the same garage! u make it sound like i own them all now. heres how dumb u are:we traded and bought there pal. the most quads we had at one time were four and only two were bought out right the other two we got from trading. and neighbors? hey i live in bumfuc&deygpt so i hardly have neighboors pal! u can make fun of brands and what not,but DO NOT question what i have or dont have,because i dont question anybody else. GOOD DAY
ROFL!!!!

Calm down already, no need for childish name calling here we are supposed to be mature individuals remember? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I could care less what you own as long as "YOU" are happy with it and enjoy riding it. LOL why make fun of other brands when they all help each other in the long run?

Example:
Company A increases it's performance, handeling, and other criteria.
The outcome:
Companies B through D improve their products or take them a step further hence starting the cycle over again.

In the end we all win! Plus where is the fun in everyone owning the same machine?

My friends ride Yamaha, Honda, and Suzuki and get along just great. We are happy with our desicions and are even man enough to point out Pros and Cons of each other's machines with a smile and without hostility.

Old 09-28-2003, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider

hellrider your all so wrong you have been beat buy someboby on a predator and you cant stand your canada made ds any more it still stands the stock predator will beat a stock shee. and as far as your ds it is faster on top end no dougt it wont beat a predator till top end and your ds will get stomped on a mx track and you no it. the only thing the shee got on the predator is that you can do more mods and get lots of horse power but it not very reliable. it doesnt handle like the predator and neather does the vibrating ds. your jealous!!

Old 09-28-2003, 02:24 PM
Range Rover

i think your jelous at my ds!!!
ds is a much more better machine than the pred!!! and i think rotax engines are about bilion times better than
the polaris engines! so dont even try to compare a pred to a DS650

Old 09-28-2003, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

lol....hellrider just spent big $$, so hes bashing polaris to justify his purchase over a cheaper priced, better handling pred...

Old 09-28-2003, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

HellRider, Were you ever going to get a Predator like your first post mentioned?

Old 09-28-2003, 05:49 PM
Range Rover

actually its not for me its a friend of mine needed some help with his desicitions
i like better the ds
he wants the pred
this low man dont got internet on his home so he come here and use it in my place that cheap dude!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2003, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

ROFL!! That explains loads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well you enjoy your DS! When I was first looking last spring and came accross the Baha it became the Wallpaper on our work PC followed by the phrase, "If the Terminator drove an ATV this would be it." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Then Polaris released the Predator and we all know where I went from there. Oh just for the record I ordered my TLD for all it's features and before reading up on it's performance. That was just an added bonus. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They are all great machines!

I think your friend will love the Predator. Just remember to tell him he has to reroute the bigger vacuum line off the carb to a higher location or it will die when he hits the water. The dealer should be doing this before they leave but check to make sure! If your looking at it from behind, it's the line on the right. They can go pretty deep after that as I found out in July. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2003, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

the predator isnt cheaper anymore. the ds is now $6000.

Old 09-28-2003, 10:59 PM
Trailblazer

I would just like to comment on the Predator/DS thing. A buddy of mine who got me into four wheeling has had a DS for like two years. Before that, he owned a banshee. I got a Pred. We go out and drag race with another raptor buddy who has a radar gun. I am still stock (for the next week anyway), my buddies DS is still stock. I am not as experienced as him and we weigh about the same. I have always pulled ahead of him a little more in every gear and also have top speed. He decided to gear his down (dropped a tooth in the front) I still beat him both ways. However, I have ridden his many times and his has much more torque than mine. When we are out riding and having fun on gravel pit hills or many other situations, his quad is more easily traversed through some of this terrain due to his raw power. If we were in a hare scramble, he would just smoke me so bad I would look like a red headed stepchild. My point is, I may be able to beat him on the tar dragracing, but how much of my riding time is really done this way? Probably only 2%. Don't get me wrong, it is great fun smoking him on the tar, but all the newer four stroke quads will excel in one area of riding or another. and we always have fun doing so. Of our group who rides we have a DS, 2 KFX400's, 2 Raptors, a 400EX, and my Pred. It all comes down to where we are riding, and what kind of terrain there is to match what kind of tires you are riding that day. There is usually a different quad that excells on every weekend trip in way or another. That is part of what makes it so fun. Imagine if there was only one manufacturer of quads and we all had the same brand?

Quick Reply: BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR