Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris high performance quad???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 06:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Polaris high performance quad???

Yoshimura, we own the predecessor and KING to your little outdated 400EX being the 250R. I like Hondas. But personally you are truly an idiot. Your immature posting and bashing in another forum, especially being a newbie, isnt taken seriously by anyone. Once you have been here awhile and earned some respect then you can joke around or make a topic in a professional manner but still bash another brand. These forums are meant for constructive criticism, not for some newbie to act his age. Everyone will always have some problem with any brand, and some people will have problems with any brand because they do not care or take care of them. If a Polaris isnt what you want, then fine. YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY ONE! No one cares what you say here.

Old 10-20-2003, 06:26 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think both havetheir highs and lows. I work at a Honda/Polaris dealer and we sell probably 4 to one honda's to polaris's. They both need to be maintained, it all just depends on what you want your quad for.

Old 10-20-2003, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

WoW I just read all these posts and all I have to say is the guy is a complete moron. You all have wasted 5 or 10 mins of your life replying to this thread. Let him believe what he wants ...

Old 10-20-2003, 11:15 PM
Trailblazer

spewy:
Now, we talk about technical rides... i hope you own predator, as i said its big, heavy and has no handling.
the 400ex would own predator all the way in technical rides.

BigBearFX: You say ex engins are 80's. Maybe cause they work? Y changing stuffs that work? And no sorry, the pred isnt supperior in track. It's only supperior in trails without hard turning, etc. Predator has bigger engin, it's more powerfull

RideRed913: I've been in water to the rack with my polaris too. Once because when i got out the water, the strap was sliding and sliding. I LOVE SLIDING STRAPS! SO EFFICIENT!

Bubba297: If you don't care about what I say, WHY THE HELL ARE U POSTING REPLY?

Kybol: I agree with you. But I own polaris(s) and honda(s), my friends has suz, yamaha, I know quite alot about it and for performance bikes, honda is supperior. For utility, polaris make strong quads, yes they go in water, but when u buy a utility bike, u usually use it to work. Thats what we do and polaris isn't strong enough. Any brand could make a quad like, for exemple, the explorer.

wildchild660R: Sorry mate, you lost your time too.

Old 10-20-2003, 11:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

go back to your dam honda forum and talk there..
come here to talk about your polaris ATV's... not about how much you think your big bad ex would waste anything around.
that ex isnt gonna do **** vs anything but a 300 ex k?

Old 10-20-2003, 11:21 PM
Trailblazer

Id love to see that.

Old 10-20-2003, 11:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

shaddap.
you dont know **** and you make it quite obvious.

Old 10-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Trailblazer

sorry kid, i dont know s hit.
Its just that my friends own other brands of bikes, they all say 400ex is superior.

I KNOW! PREDATOR/RAPTOR WILL BEAT 400ex ON A DRAG RACE!
SO WAT!?

as i said. power isnt everything. Cant u understand that. When ull have tryed every damn bike, come and talk to me. untill then just stfu

Old 10-20-2003, 11:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

how do you know i dont ride all bikes?
i got buddys with shee's, 400 and 300 ex's, z's
and what i do know is out of the Z and my pred and a 400 ex... the ex looses all over.
drags... mx, hill climb.. everyhting!
maybe all of your friends cant ride for ****.. they obviously dont know much if they cream their pants over your 400ex!

Old 10-21-2003, 12:12 AM
Trailblazer

A friend of mine has a pimped up banshee, hes an awesome rider and hes making competitions.
He ride each of the bike.
Of course his banshee is superior to my 400ex, its so modified. But the rest isnt worth the 400ex and its more expensive

Quick Reply: Polaris high performance quad???