Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Big ugly registration decals

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2000, 09:16 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what in the he?? is a registration sticker???????? in S.C. you don't even have to title the machine ,you just need a bill of sale for INS. purposes, that is if you paid cash :ie(clear title)YOU KNOW NONE OF BIG BROTHERS BUISNESS!!!!!!! RIGHT.
Still if you fianance the machine you don't regiester it like a car you just pay your sales Tax and the bank holds your title till it's paid in full!!!!!!!then all you have is a title and they have at least $300-500 dollar$ of you modifcation funds. You wait ,we'll probably be paying property Tax before long .Another way to make money so the goverment officials can get a new pay raiseAND pi$$ AWAY MONEY on useless items ,at the expense of OUR RECERATION!!!!!!!!!

SPORTSMAN 005

Dang it , SORRY GUYS STILL KINDA PETURBED ,GOT MY PROPERTY TAX NOTICE ON MY HOME AND ON MY VECHICLES TODAY . OH YEA SORRY FOR SOME OF THE SPELLING, HAD A LONG NITE ON THE ROAD.

Old 06-12-2000, 11:49 PM
Trailblazer

I just put my reg. stickers were ever i felt like if they want to see them they can stop me.

95 scrambler "Pimped Out"

Old 06-13-2000, 08:28 PM
Range Rover

In Oregon the sticker is about 3"x4", is dark gold and doesn't look too bad with our green quads. I took all the other stupid warning stickers off--either ripped them off or drilled out the pop rivets, and in the molded-in places that were left glued on pieces of a black plastic garbage can that had the same texture as Honda's fender plastic.
I like that "tongue-on-hot-muffler" Tim1, but I wonder if it's kind of like the hot coffee warning at McDonald's--just before that old lady spilled it on her lap we'd never have thought anyone would be shameless enough to blame a restaurant for that kind of careless mistake. But liberalism has conditioned too many Americans to think that whatever goes wrong in your life must be the fault of someone else, and there's always a parasitic lawyer around to help squeeze some easy money. (Sadly "unethical" and "lawyer" have become virtually synonomous, kind of like "hot coffee".) And of course none of us could draw another breath if there wasn't a gov't pamphlet telling us how to do it.
Hey, I wonder--if I stuck my tongue on the Recon's pipe...Honda has tons of money, probably more than McDonald's...they don't want bad publicity...what do you think, a quick $100,000 or so? Then we'd see another sticker!

Old 06-14-2000, 02:33 AM
Trailblazer

Up here in Michigan you need a $20 trail sticker, a title, and 6% sales tax. And for a bonus you get to freeze your *** off 6 months of the year!! Geez, what am I doing here!! Oh yea, my wife and her family.
Mag500