Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I hate a damn thief!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2003, 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I hate a damn thief!

The wife and I went riding today at a new place only about 1.5 hrs from the house. I had 2 NEW PAIR of the 4-snow paddle tires mounted on rims that have not been used yet and her set of paddle tires that we use at Little Sahara. We went for a short ride with some friends and when we came back they were gone. Someone thought they needed them worse than we did. Normally where we ride you could leave the keys in the truck and not have a problem. The area was a terrific place to go and we will be back, but I wont make that mistake again. That was about $450-$500 worth of wheels and tires. THAT JUST MAKES ME SICK! Goes to show you that people will steal anything and it is usually from the working person who cant just buy anything they want anytime. Thanks for reading and if there are tires for sale on ebay like that or around Fort Smith, AR please let me know. Thanks,Bubba

Old 11-22-2003, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about that, but ripping someone off is alot easyier than working for it. I live by the motto to keep an honest man honest, lock it up. Yea thieves will get it any way. But I still have hope. But then I allways carry a big gun. Just in case I see them in the act.

later

Old 11-22-2003, 11:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

After my laptop/radar detector incident, I'd love to catch someone in the act. It would be an under statement to say I'd unleash a hockey game on their rear. Bubba, I feel your pain. Trash, that's all they are is trash!

Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

Old 11-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone found on my property at night will be found on my property in the morning.

Old 11-22-2003, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ahahah good one quadfather

Old 11-23-2003, 08:58 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that bubba,especially with the sometimes lack of availability of those 4 snows. I hope something turns up.
Lat year a guy stole my SP700 out of the garage in the middle of winter,while we were sleeping at 3 am. Thank god we have a dog that barks,and an alarm system. wife called the cops,and i went after him in the truck. Luckily(smile),I caught him first.

Old 11-23-2003, 08:59 AM
Trailblazer

Great quote Quadfather! I feel your pain Bubba, sorry to hear about that.

Old 11-23-2003, 09:13 AM
Pro Rider

Walk softly, and carry a 44 magnum.

Trust no one, for no one can be trusted.

If something can be stolen, it will be stolen. If something can't be stolen,
somebody will find a way to steal it anyhow.

Protect yourself, your loved ones, and your property.
No one else is going to protect them for you.

Old 11-23-2003, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

i hate that your tires got stolen if i had the extra money i would pay to get you some new ones. sense you came here to ride with us. only thing i ever had stolen was some gas. i will keep an eye out. what brand were the tires and the rims.

Old 11-23-2003, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

More sad news about theives. This just sucks. Sorry for your loss.

I had a Co-worker who's relative (Brother or Brother-in-law) bought a new SP700 and an ATP (not sure what size) He came in this week and said that some one stole both machines and the Trailer. They even cut the phone lines so no one could call out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] He didn't have them insured because he figured they would just be locked away for the winter in his garage.

I wish the law would see stealing as a much more serious crime! Too bad most don't want to do anything more then sit on the side of the road and watch for speeders.

What do you think is a more serious crime, someone doing 80 in a 65 with barely anyone around, or the theif who stole some's hard earned $7000+ ATVthat they can not afford to replace?

Quick Reply: I hate a damn thief!