Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hears what I think of jester4736 and beartacker_250

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2000, 12:14 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok you little kids for one learn how to spell. For one last time I owned my bear tracker it was spelled BEAR TRACKER not Bear Tacker you for got the R. Ok here we go I use to own a bear tracker and they suck compared to a polaris or honda lets see here you are saying that it will tear up anything in the mud yea they will go some places with some good tires but if you'r little wimpy bear tracker is stock it is worth less there is no bear tracker that will go threw more mudd than a scrambler or sportsman or any other 4x4 or 3x4 and it will not go faster than no banshee or scrambler or sportsman I know this because I use to own a bear tracker and the go 45 mph and they are good for a beginer quad but thats it they have good pulling power but not as good as any other honda or polaris quad. So your bear tracker is a little 250 I doubt it is goin to take anything out in speed or mudd or any thing else that you think it will tear up. The only thing I was able to tear anybody up in was mudd cause I had some maxxis sur tracks but speed or top end it sucks so you are not goin to be talking trash about some thing that is way better than a bear tracker them things are just as heavy as my scrambler and they are a 250 2 wheel drive man there is something wrong there and there welds suck on them they all break and there plastic skid plate in the front is worth less. Ok this is for you Jester you why in the heck would some one make a utilty quad with a manual clutch that is just stupid most any quad ever made with a manual clutch would be a sport quad not a utilty. And your quad has no competion compared to a sportsman or a foreman or whatever else they will stomp you eat you and spit you out in and thing. The polaris will defintly tear you up in mudd cause it is true 4x4 and i bet your suzuki will no beat a xplorer or a sportsman in speed or mudd or anything else so you little kids need to get some real quads not little toys and get off your mom or dads computer and talk right and spell right and not be a jackass talking trash about some thing you have never have owned or even road. I bet my scrambler will stomp the crap out of the suzuki and defintly the bear tracker. So when you guys have something good to say come back and talk you guys must be SLEDDERS KIDS HAHAHA get a life retards and step out of your trailer park and actually get a quad or no how to ride one you guys must have to be sledders kids. You guys act like a bunch of idiots if you want to talk trash about them go ahead but don't come into a polaris form talking crap cause you are just going to get made fun of for being so dam stupid so this is all I have to say to you little kids.

Everyone stop your fighting about whos is better just go out and ride and have some fun and be safe so what if some brands are better aleast these people have quads and no how to ride them unlike you little kids you are making everyone in you'r age group look bad so shut up. I no what kind of quad you guys have one of them pink little barbie bikes with a basket on the front and tranings wheels thats your quad haha no got out and rip up some terian with that beast haha.

Sorry I had to blow off some steam.

2000 Scrambler 400 4x4

Old 07-04-2000, 12:18 PM
Trailblazer

Check your spelling......

Old 07-04-2000, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Insert foot into mouth.

''HEARS [should be here?]lol===Bill

Old 07-04-2000, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

Hopefully he meant this as a joke.

It's fine to make fun their grammer and spelling skills. But, at least spell right when you are doing it!

Old 07-04-2000, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Thats why i dont make fun of peoples grammar.

Old 07-04-2000, 11:16 PM
Trailblazer

WOW!! Isn't there an old saying about people in glass houses????

Old 07-04-2000, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

NCATVER yes it's PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT RUN AROUND NAKED!!! CM

Old 07-04-2000, 11:38 PM
Trailblazer

Beartracker's do not suck. I have nothing wronge with mine. I stop saying things bad. Then you come and bring it back up. Then you say it is not good to make fun of other peoples atv and you start to talk bad about about mine.Its been over for a long time now since I said something and you bring it up. I got a bad name in hear now,but I dont do those things any more so just leave it alone. I dont live in a Trailer Park or even a Trailer. So you are trying to make fun of people that live in a trailer Parks. I have friends that live in trailer parks and I dont think bad about them and one of the reason they do is because land cost alot of money where I live. I have rode and drove Polaris. I am not going say any else about this un less some body starts to talk bad about me. Its over and I want do it agin and I a not no kid.

Old 07-04-2000, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

You now how bad it would suck to live in a glass house when the bird are around