Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

First Ride '04 Trail Boss

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Ride '04 Trail Boss

I just got back from my first time out with the trail boss. I'd like to thank the folks on these forums for piping in on my few questions.

I'm VERY happy with my choice.

positives:
WAY easy on and off my trailer
Very smooth and comfortable.
Starts easily every time (so far).
I'm really gonna get used to the full automatic!
Just a great trail machine!

not so positives:
Not much power for roosting your opponents.
Thats about it!

My last quad was a piped banshee so I know power. But now I know how nice it is to just putt along a trail or weave in and out of trees and around or over obstacles in the woods. All in comfort and totally without shifting! I went with a 400EX and a WR250. Both could blow my doors off in the straights but when the trail got tight or rough we were all in a tight line. I took a turn on the 400EX and it was fun to wheelie and wail out of the turns but (aside from checking to see if I left the fuel valve off when i got back on the TBoss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) I still like riding the Trail Boss better.

My GF really likes hers too! They will be getting LOTS of use this summer!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]