Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

wife/girlfreind or ATV?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2000, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a great GF who loves to ride but previous women in my life thought it was to costly and childish. I had one that made her current husband sell his Wildcat, his Ninja 1000 and his Foreman. she called me not grow up because I liked those things. ( I think it was becuase she saw thousands that were not buying her new clothes and trips) would you give up your toys for your woman? if she said "them or me?" for me thew answer is simple my riding buddies would still have the red SP in the group.

Old 07-27-2000, 04:44 PM
Trailblazer

A good woman would never put you in that position.If she did I would choose the 4 wheeler!

Old 07-27-2000, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

i sold my mint 55 chevy for a g/f,i was spending more time with the car than her so she was jealous.. i sold it and about 2 months later she cheated and then dumped me.. my wife tells me to go out and have fun just be safe so i think if they want you to get rid of toys,there not worth having,the woman that is..never sell toys for a woman,there not the one for you if thats what they want you to do

Old 07-27-2000, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

Don't sell your toys for the girl friend & hopefully a wife wouldn't ask that of her husband. Once you sell your toys then what do you do for fun? Take the GF shopping? Go dancing? Go to the museum? BORING!

Don't do it! Keep those toys, remember the saying "he who has the most toys wins!"

If you sell them, do you think in the future you will ever get them back?

Old 07-27-2000, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

Bowtie

You sold a mint 55 chevy for a lousy girlfriend? Women can be replaced, but that car is a classic . Anyhow, my wife knows better than to press me to get rid of my toys. Like I have told her about hunting. "Don't make me choose between hunting and you, cause I sure would miss you". The best way to keep your wife off your back about four wheeling is to get her involved. Ride safe, Ride often.

Old 07-27-2000, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

''Never should ANY women come between man and his Quad''

If my wife of 21 yrs ever told me she wanted me to sell my quad,SHE'D be gone.I take good care of my family,my quad is the one single thing I truly cheerish.''Till death do we part''====Bill

Old 07-27-2000, 06:05 PM
Range Rover

any woman thet would tell you that is insecure and needs to grow up.

Old 07-27-2000, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

My chopper has been with me threw 3 wives and a dozen girl friends. Cant imagine getting rid of a mint 55 for any of them. Course it has never come down to that. (unless my current wife reads this!)

Old 07-27-2000, 06:58 PM
Range Rover

I sold my first lt for a Gf, never again, I made money out of the situation and came ahead. But never again, what is better, bein between the legs, or having ultimate power between the legs? U tell me

Old 07-27-2000, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

I just spent a bundle on mods and gear...so as not to get my wife upset I went to the dealer and bought her some Fox shirts and stuff. Plus today I went and ordered her sofas she has been buggin' me for...for the past two years! Plus I gave her my steering dampener...she's such a lucky woman!

She knows not to give me an ultimatum...no contest! Wife...34b Scrambler 45 hp+ !!