Originally posted by: MnFriesen
Originally posted by: trailrider500
Originally posted by: trailrider500I seen that thread too, i just wonder how big it will get? looks like they have to much time on their hands...
and you...the one millionth poster....and might I ask what time was it that you accomplished this at?? ha ha point proven lol
shhhhh, hey that was during the winter months, go to work come home get on the computer.... Winter life is a lot of fun cant ya tell?? lol
so what you doing inside...go out riding!! When I get older I will be tellin my kids "when I was your age I was out riding in 20 degree weather with just my hoody jeans mx gloves and boots on (helmet and sunglasses too) ....so quit your complaining about the winter months and ride!! lol
Well its not that easy ya see, i work 50% of the time outside the other 50 in the shop so when your wet,cold and woke up at 5am that morning you dont feel like riding in the cold when you have been in it all day BTW i do that 5 sometimes 6 days a week 9 hour days..... not much time for riding....
yeah I guess that wouldnt leave much time for ridding...still no excuse!! lolHow long are we going to make these posts?
lets just see how long the quotes can go, maybe we will get a prize for the longest quote ever???? lol

you qouted twice in a row!!! YOU CANT DO THAT!! lol...you are a gready sob...first you get the millionth...now want the longest quote!
ok I lied..you can do it twice...well I guess I can you still cant!! lol...if we keep this up we are going to break the 8,245 replies outselves!