Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Predator the most underated 4wheeler around...

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator the most underated 4wheeler around...

I dont know about you guys but evrytime i pick up atv action or dirt wheels mag and there's usmthin about the pred in there they make it seem like its worthless and slow and not a good quad. When ever they have a shooot out on the quad they point out all the negatives and give it few positives and the other quads always beet it in there mag. And I dont know about you guys but i own a pred and seriously evrything i raced except the yfz i have beatin and nothing on it has broken. I can say undibutlevley the pred is the most underated quad on the market. Some one agree with me?

Old 07-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

LOL that and the Scrambler, SP 400, and I don't agree with some of the things said about the Grizzly (don't feel that tippy to me). Oh well I read the mags, but it goes in one ear and out the other. Many of them are brand loyal, NO ONE can trully say that they hate some brands and love others. I'll be the first to say that I hate some brands, and I would NEVER buy anything but a Polaris.....

Old 07-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Trailblazer

I'm telling you it is though no1 gives it the credit it deserves and it pisses me off sum times.

Old 07-12-2004, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

but, you gotta remember that it all is based on which company slips the magazine the most money, that company WILL win the shoot out! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2004, 11:47 PM
Range Rover

If you look in those magazines an see wich company has the most advertisments to sponsor the mag that brand will do better in the shoot outs...only an individual person kan pick wich is best and that would only be by personal opinion...but pred is a kick butt machine an ur right very underated...

Old 07-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

why is the predator underated?? There are 2 other quads in its class both of which are of less displacement that are faster, handle better, lighter, and look better. Of course the yfz450 and 450r are going to get the most praise and they deserve it.

Old 07-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Atv sport named it the sport atv of the year. Not that its much of an accomplishment when it was the only quad eligible for the prize. They also had great things to say about the 04 upgrades to the pred. The problem is the pred is kind of in between classes. Its too big displacement, size, and weight wise to be track ready, and it lacks reverse and the upgradeability of the big bores. Its a good machine, just not a standout in either section.

Old 07-13-2004, 12:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

It's called bang for the buck. Stick to the magazine which consistently relies on calibrated radar guns, and aviation grade digital scales. Trying to give you the most accurate info....then you can form your own opinion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ATV Sport

Oh, and when was the last time you saw a Pred left on the starting line w/ the rider kicking, and kicking, and kicking.

Old 07-13-2004, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: modquad
Oh, and when was the last time you saw a Pred left on the starting line w/ the rider kicking, and kicking, and kicking.

LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2004, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: scrambler123
why is the predator underated?? There are 2 other quads in its class both of which are of less displacement that are faster, handle better, lighter, and look better. Of course the yfz450 and 450r are going to get the most praise and they deserve it.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

IMO The TLD preds look 10 times better then any of the 450s and 20times better then the 450r

Quick Reply: Predator the most underated 4wheeler around...