Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My area has no decent dealerships...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My area has no decent dealerships...

I have complained about my polaris dealership before, and they let me down again today. I ordered parts last week, they said it would tak e up to a week. I went today to pick up a couple other things and asked if they had come in yet, the guy said "We are gonna get that order put in today"
He hadn't even placed my order yet... I normally order stuff online, but they had a few things in stick so i just ordered the rest from them, shoulda known better.

So then I go down the road to the Honda dealership, since the front if mine is all honda parts. I needed some bolts that i couldnt find at any store. They guy asked me what kind of machine i had, i said "250r", he goes, "whats that?"
Then I said "TRX250R" to which he replied "TRX..... 250.... R.... So, thats a dirtbike?"

I think I will order everything else online.

Old 08-06-2004, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

lol,i know how you feel..ive oredered parts at the dealer and it took them 3 trys to get the right part..i wont ever buy from them again..

Old 08-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i feel for you guys.

my dealer orders the right parts in a reasonable time frame but i have to fight them for a discount! you'd think they'd want to make me feel special since i bought multiple ATV's from them. the local Honda dealer gives you a 10% discount card at the time of sale. kinda makes one feel special and valued.

my local Polaris dealer's main focus is to make as much $PROFIT$ as possible. i have to fight nail and tooth for a good deal. it's too bad, takes the fun out-a buying.

IF that Chatanooga TN dealer would deliver, my local Polaris dealers would lose my business.

sincerely,

-MT

Old 08-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

what dealer do you go to mtpockets?i was going to one just over the mass border,in nh..

Old 08-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

my polaris dealer sucks!!!!!!!!! i went in there to look @ the 700EFI and he was like i cant sell it to ya cuz you not 16 i was not planing on buying it i just wanted to look @ it! and this witer man what a winter one day the snow was 7 feet deep in my driveway! i had to snowblow in 50mph freezing wind (wind chill -19 fahrenheit damb it was cold , and my good old hat was just not cuting it, so i went to the dealer to buy a polaris ski mask and he was like we dont have any in i sed wen will you get them in he sed next thursday i sed ok i will come back then save me the red one he like ok. so next thursday i went there and he sed oh sorry i just put the order in today i sed ok wen will they be in he sed next week agian i sed ok il ba back. so i go back and he ses oh sorry it's to late in the seson for them it was febuary for god sakes, he like i have this tho it was some crapy thin piece of cow manuer!!!i was so mad i wen to hond and got one that sed HONDA RACING then i went back with my friend wen he bought his new quad, and i had the honda mask on the guy kept looking @ it and i was happy cuz he got upset , hey it was not my falt he is the one who was being the tard head!

Old 08-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like he was a real d!ckhead

Old 08-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

the dealers around where we live are pretty good...There is only one screw up that they did but it was an honest mistake...they gave my dad the wrong grease so the 4x4 would kick in and out when it felt like because the grease was too hard. but other then that the dealers have not really seen our quads because we normally do all the wrench work on it ourselfs...and when we need some tool we dont have we just call the dealer up and ask for the mechanic there and they normally lend us the tool that we need [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Trailblazer

I know how much that can **** a guy off, I went to my Polaris Dealer and asked about some sand tires. They said that they could have them in a week, well 6 weeks later they had 2 tires but didnt have the rims. It took me 3 months before they got my fronts and rears where I could get them.

Old 08-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

ah i dont like any dealers!!!!!!!!1 there all cheats!!!!!!!!!1 they suck cow crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol calm down ,suck cow crap never herd that one b4 lol

Quick Reply: My area has no decent dealerships...