Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2000, 09:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

has anyone gotten a new sp HO yet,how does it feel compared to the 2000 models

Old 08-22-2000, 11:23 AM
Range Rover

My father will be picking up a yellow HO tonight. He rode it last week and said it steers much better and the brakes work even better than the other sportsman. He said you could notice the power improvement but he road it around a small area so it was hard to compare. We should be able to compare it to our other sportsman as soon as he gets it home.

Old 08-22-2000, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider

man thats cool,im going to get one too when i sell my 99 sp500.let me know how that comparo comes out.

Old 08-22-2000, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

What dealer you getting it from?CM

Old 08-23-2000, 11:21 AM
Range Rover

Chicken He was going to get it from FortCollins Cycle along I-25. That is where I bought my TL1000R a couple of years ago. We were going to trade it in on the new Sportsman. I hate to bad mouth dealers but these people need to be out of business or at least not selling Polaris anymore they will give them a bad name. They told him one price and then when he brought everything in and was ready to sign the deal they tried to tell him the bike had been wrecked and that it wasn't one that they wanted. This was the same bike that was the hottest thing since sunburn according to them when I was going to buy it and the same one that a few months earlier the mechanic said was the fastest and best tuned one he had riden. They did nothing but bad mouth a product that they sell. They treated me bad as well after I had purchased the bike but we were hoping that at least they would stand behind thier product and give a fair deal. The other machines we have purchased have been through Xtreme Polaris and they have been quite good. They have 8 new yellow HO's in right now. Sorry for the rant I just can't stand it when dealers do things like that.

Old 08-23-2000, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

so i guess your dad didnt get his HO.

Old 08-23-2000, 07:40 PM
Range Rover

No not yet. It should be later this week. He found a dealer that is more willing to work with him. They are going to try and get one of the ones from Xtreme or he will just go buy it from Xtreme and worry about selling the bike later on.

Old 08-24-2000, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

Call polaris and tell them ,they need to know about dealers like this.

Old 08-24-2000, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

COLORADO
I haven't done any bussiness with them,but I know they just got POLARIS awhile back.I stopped one day and asked price on yellow 500SP and they were way high.It's long story but I'll drive to CHEYENE before Extreme gets any of my money.I'll drive right past and go to BOULDER before dealing with them.The other dealer in Ft COLLINS on college leaves something to be desired also.Pretty slim pickins,I deal with A-ACTION here in greeley,he has been good to me but lost his mechanic and haveing hard time finding good one.I think maybe will have to give Chopper Bill some of my bussiness.Your dad gets that rascal we'll have to get together and ride want to see it in action.CM

Old 08-25-2000, 07:28 PM
Range Rover

Actually Xtreme has been very good to us so far. It was Fort Collins Yamaha Suzuki that has been by far the worst I have ever seen. I just got an E-mail from Bill. My dad just bought the new yellow HO he got in. Thanks Bill. I don't know if he picked it up when he was there or not. I guess I'll see when i go over there tonight. So possibly a ride report between the two tomorrow.

Quick Reply: anyone rideing new spHO