Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Are you Fat?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 12:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are you Fat?

I think Elkbow needs to be banned, he's been pretty pointless for a while now. Not to mention rude and abusive.

Old 11-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

Originally posted by: ATVtech1
Originally posted by: elkbow
Originally posted by: Daranello75
Sh^t, i started all this and nobody answerd the question. All i hear is excuses. Listen i've been riding Polaris Snowmachines for over 10 years now, and guess what, in the early 90's they were not the heavyest, they were the lightest, and guess what, they didnt break down. So all this bullSh8t about they make it heavy to last, is garbage.
lol....but you don't own one now, you owned an early 90's one, I'm on my 3rd polaris without a problem....the only other machine i've owned with no problems was a honda fourtrax 300....my yamaha's and kawasaki's all broke....were they bad machines, nope...i expected something to break eventually, they were good machines also....

but you don't own one now, so how can you bring your piddly little *** here in this forum and ask a dumbass question like that....as you can tell, i've about had enough....so get the f..k out of here before i whup your *** from here until the end of the earth you little piece of $hit.....damn that was fun....now I just have to clean the blood off my knuckles....i'll use your panties and bra to clean them up....lol....

gotta love it....lets go riding sometime...

Sir, you have got some serious issues... you cannot write something like that and expect people to take you seriously. You need to enroll in an anger management program before you hurt yourself, or more importantly, before you hurt others.

Bragging about your carelessness when riding motorcycles also doesn't help your cause. You may think that getting 3 careless driving tickets in 3 months makes you special, but it doesn't. Getting pulled over for riding wheelies doesn't make you special either. One day you will seriously injure someone, or worse, you will kill someone with your wreckless driving. I can only imagine how you drive your ATV around others. If I lived near you, I would report you to the police and have them tail you everytime you get on your motorcycle or ATV. Boy, some people have to ruin everything for others; no wonder ATV's get such a bad rap. Grow up.
everyday of riding is an experience....thats the way it works...i may ride harder than many people, but i can also outride most people on the trail using my Polaris Utility machines....

so get out and ride and maybe someday you'll be as good as me, i doubt it though....

you have to remember, go back and read the post that started this 'Are you Fat'?

Thats like coming home and saying to your wife, 'you have a fat ***'....whether or not she does, its not going to get any good feedback....

Old 11-27-2004, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

I think Elkbow needs to be banned, he's been pretty pointless for a while now. Not to mention rude and abusive.

lol...if its pointless, then why are you posting....lol...crack me up

I also noticed the 'supporting member' under my user name, and nothing under yours...i give to this website because it is a great site for information, friends and people to learn....including me...i've learned a ton from the great people on here....

so keep it clean, don't 'START' and flaming, then there won't be any responses...simple as that....I don't pick fights.....its like my Rottweiler, he doesn't pick them, but he'll sure finish them....

i think something good can come out of this thread, you know that it shouldn't have started in the first place....

Old 11-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

Originally posted by: elkbow
Originally posted by: Daranello75
Sh^t, i started all this and nobody answerd the question. All i hear is excuses. Listen i've been riding Polaris Snowmachines for over 10 years now, and guess what, in the early 90's they were not the heavyest, they were the lightest, and guess what, they didnt break down. So all this bullSh8t about they make it heavy to last, is garbage.
lol....but you don't own one now, you owned an early 90's one, I'm on my 3rd polaris without a problem....the only other machine i've owned with no problems was a honda fourtrax 300....my yamaha's and kawasaki's all broke....were they bad machines, nope...i expected something to break eventually, they were good machines also....

but you don't own one now, so how can you bring your piddly little *** here in this forum and ask a dumbass question like that....as you can tell, i've about had enough....so get the f..k out of here before i whup your *** from here until the end of the earth you little piece of $hit.....damn that was fun....now I just have to clean the blood off my knuckles....i'll use your panties and bra to clean them up....lol....

gotta love it....lets go riding sometime...

Sir, you have got some serious issues... you cannot write something like that and expect people to take you seriously. You need to enroll in an anger management program before you hurt yourself, or more importantly, before you hurt others.

Bragging about your carelessness when riding motorcycles also doesn't help your cause. You may think that getting 3 careless driving tickets in 3 months makes you special, but it doesn't. Getting pulled over for riding wheelies doesn't make you special either. One day you will seriously injure someone, or worse, you will kill someone with your wreckless driving. I can only imagine how you drive your ATV around others. If I lived near you, I would report you to the police and have them tail you everytime you get on your motorcycle or ATV. Boy, some people have to ruin everything for others; no wonder ATV's get such a bad rap. Grow up.

Its his decision to do it or not, he obviously hasnt hurt anyone yet, yes something could happen, but its not our right to tell him what to do, hes a grown man and can make his own decisions, and correct me if im wrong, but i dont think hes trying to make a point in saying that hes special for getting the tickets, i think hes just saying that he rides aggressively to prove a point about something. and your a pretty cheap rat to say that youd call the police on someone just for doing wheelies, you cant tell me that you've never done a powersilde a doughnut or a wheelie in your car or on your 4 wheeler, because thats the same recklace driving your trying to lock someone up over, and if you re-read all the stuff hes written, he didnt start the flame war, he was just trying to prove a point and keep it from happening, and at one point or another when people start coming down on you like that your not going to walk away your going to stick for the fight, that is unless you actually listend to your teachers in middle school and watched the videos in highschool telling you to walk away from fights and let people walk all over you. If you ask me, your the one that needs to grow up, but this is all in my opinion *flame suit on*

Old 11-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

I have just one question, what was the purpose? Daranello75 you knew all the answers before you posted, since you've been riding Polaris sleds for 10 years. What did you need to know from us? Nothing. This thread was posted to do nothing more than start a fight. Thats what has happend.

Old 11-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

Like spyder6 said, ATVtech1 your the one that needs to grow up!

Old 11-27-2004, 01:16 PM
Range Rover
Default Are you Fat?

Originally posted by: polaris5610
Like spyder6 said, ATVtech1 your the one that needs to grow up!
Why? Because I posted about my experiences with Polaris' subpar reliability record?

Because I told Elkbow that he was an irresponsible driver? Listen, he was bragging about doing wheelies and about getting careless driving tickets on his motorcycle. It's one thing to drive this way in controlled situations where there isn't a chance of hurting someone else. But do so on public roads is very irresponsible. A friend of mine died last year when he was doing just that, riding wheelies on public roads. He lost control on his Kawasaki sport bike and crashed into a cement post. This was a terrible tragedy, but thankfully nobody else was injured. Imagine if he had crashed into another human being with his bike. I'll bet if he had crashed into one of your family members and killed them, you wouldn't be singing the same tune...

Anyway, I'll gladly leave now.

Old 11-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Are you Fat?

OK,

Its really pointless to be debating over which brand ATV is the most durable,because in most riders minds,the ATV they just bought is the best choice for them.

I really dont think that there is a single rider in this forum that would leave ANYBODY stranded on a trailway because they dont ride the same brand ATV as they do?

I dont care what you ride,if you need help,I'll try and be the first one off my ATV to help you out,and thats really what this entire sport is all about in the first place,''ENJOYMENT''

Old 11-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

I'm sorry about your friend. However you didn't read the hole thread. If you had, I'm sure post wouldn't had been so strong.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
OK,

Its really pointless to be debating over which brand ATV is the most durable,because in most riders minds,the ATV they just bought is the best choice for them.

I really dont think that there is a single rider in this forum that would leave ANYBODY stranded on a trailway because they dont ride the same brand ATV as they do?

I dont care what you ride,if you need help,I'll try and be the first one off my ATV to help you out,and thats really what this entire sport is all about in the first place,''ENJOYMENT''
I couldn't agree more with you! Lets just do what he said![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]