Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Dang.....dog farts

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dang.....dog farts

Originally posted by: 2004TroyLeePredator
My boxer is NASTY, and when she lets one go she just looks at you like "yea it was me wutcha gonna do bout it" haha. she is a total sweethaert but has one major attitude.
LOL

Old 01-28-2005, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

CANT BELIEVE I AM RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD...26LBS SMOOTH FOX TERRIER AUDIBLE FARTS AS OF LATE (I HAD NEVER HEARD AN AUDIBLE DOG FART BEFORE SURPRIZED US BOTH!) HE IS NOW 3 YRS OLD AND A "MAN" AND HE IS FARTING MORE AND MORE. (NOT COOL).

Old 01-28-2005, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

At least my dog isn't farting tonight, instead he is out back fighting with the neighbors Rottweiler/Chow mixes, over the wall...the wall is only about 3.5 foot high....waking up all the neighbors.....

Old 01-28-2005, 03:18 AM
Pro Rider

We have an old cat that has three and a half feet in the grave as it is. She's silent, but Deadly. She can leak toxic fumes even while sleeping. It makes a rank dog fart smell like roses. I kinda wish she'd just go ahead and kill over and save me the misery of smelling her.LOL

Old 02-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

I just posted some new photos of my gas monsters

Old 02-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Trailblazer

I just had to put a picture of my boxer mix in here Marshall Give him one of them bacon treats and watch out.

-Jeff

Old 02-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

ROGLMAO, elkbow. Only you could come up with a thread like this and get 560 views. And to top it all off, I keep coming back to read the new posts!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Dog farts..... LOL
BryceGTX

Old 02-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BryceGTX
ROGLMAO, elkbow. Only you could come up with a thread like this and get 560 views. And to top it all off, I keep coming back to read the new posts!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Dog farts..... LOL
BryceGTX
lol....I know, its not that I was bored, I just didn't have anyone to tell that the dog blew me out of the room.....just making sure that I wasn't the only one that experiences this....

Old 02-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hey elkbow.
I don't know if this is the thread to put this in. I have been waiting for a thread on human farts or cat farts. Something that I might be able to speak with some authority on. But alas, no such thread. So I hope you guys don't think down on my off topic post. Because I have no significant experience with dog farts. Non-the-less, here is my somewhat related smelly experience.

My wife use to have a cat. This cat loved her quite a lot, but only barely put up with me. In order to win over this cats affection I would often times give it some fresh milk. Which the cat greedily drank up. My wife; however, was very insistent that the cat must never have people food. It must only eat kitty food and water. So I had to feed the cat on the sly. Haha, wife will not find out, and the cat will not hate me. The problem was that every time I feed the cat milk, my wife always somehow knew. This went on for quite a few weeks. I would feed the cat, my wife would yell at me. Even though she never saw me feed the cat, she somehow found out. I began to think that she had some kind of female-feline thing that men are unable to understand. Clearly some type of sixth sense. Finally, after yet another another night of being yelled for feeding the cat, I admitted that I had been bribing the cat with milk. And I asked her, what is this sixth sense between you and the cat that the cat uses to squeal on me? My wife said she uses her nose. Whaaat!! How do you talk with the cat with your nose? She continued, no you idiot, don't you know that whenever the cat eats milk her farts smell? Haha.. all that work only to be foiled by a fart!

Sorry for the off topic, but it was the closest true life experience I could come up with.
Have a great day
BryceGtx

PS Besides, I hate to see this thread die [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

My dog KC is really bad too. she mostly farts when we either switch her brand of dog food, give her canned dog food or just give her human food. man she can clear a room out in a hurry. My wife and I brought her over to her parents house and she ripped one while in the house and her parents couldn't believe the smell came from the dog.

Quick Reply: Dang.....dog farts