Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Pictures of my new atv logic contoured rack bag

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my ATV Logic Deluxe rack bag today

I ordered the ATV Logic Deluxe Rack Bag and got it today. It fits on the front or rear but I have it on the rear, the bag has a nice sized center storage and two insulated cooler compartments on the contours. I really like the bag and am really impressed with it's quality and fit, the bag attached to my rear rack with four pull straps. one of the things I liked about this bag was the fact that is gives you storage and doesn't cover the rear of the seat which makes it hard to get the seat off. I almost got one of the rear rack bags that one of you showed me from cabelas but it covered the rear half of the seat. overall I am very satisfied with my purchase, again I looked and shopped around for awhile as I always do and found my lowest price from mustangsports.com but they only carried the bag in camo and I wanted black. I called a few placed to see if they would match or beat the price from mustang sports and the only one that would match it was atvdirect.com, I ordered the bag from them in black and got it for $55 shipped. I will take pictures tomarrow and upload them to my photobucket album for you all to see. all the help from you all was very helpful in making my final decision. thank you all.

Old 04-03-2005, 11:28 AM
yaK
Pro Rider

Thats a nice price ...let Us know how you like it once you get it in action!

Old 04-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

OK I got the photos uploaded to my photobucket album. just click on the "My Photos" link below to view them.