Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Thanks Dennis! AZBadBoyz is where its at!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Dennis! AZBadBoyz is where its at!!

Thanks Dennis! Customer service is where the difference is. It is very reassuring to know I can call Dennis @ AZBADBOYZ and get answers. I like his knowledge and his product is very good also. I recommend Dennis to anyone looking for mods to their Polaris. Thanks again, I will get back to you and let you know how she is when done!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

customer service makes all the difference in a buisness,thats why i always call Rick Ritter at ritter cycle racing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Range Rover

I have to say that Dennis is very knowledgeable and will work with you on anything. He knows these machines inside and out. I know that when my bottom end needs done, he will be the one adding 7mm to it! Being able to reach him any time, within reason, is the best thing about Dennis. He will talk with you, figure out your problem and ask you to call him back to let him know how it went. You don't find any other place that has that kind of customer service. Since visiting his website, I can assure anyone that he will back up his work and reputation. I know he has travelled the country and stopped in various cities to assist people in their venture to make their Polaris rip! I suggest anyone who wants great customer service and great knowledge and products to contact Dennis at AZBADBOYZ.COM!!!

Old 05-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

i dont have nothing against him but i think his customer service sucks (compared to rcr).i bought a carb form him,he charged me $15 to ship it and it took almost 2 weeks before i got it..i called a few times for the tracking number but everytime i called his wife was still in bed sleeping and i guess she was the one who had the number,what kinda service is that?i told him the mods i had and had him send me a few spare jets for the carb,the ones he sent werent even close to what i needed.if i would have used the mains he sent my motor would have blew up from being very lean,i know rick ritter wouldnt send me jets that will make my motor run lean..i wanna see dennis take some vids of his stroker machines going up against other race mod machines,the vid i seen of him racing a race mod with his stroker he got beat pretty bad,im not to impressed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

You won't find anyone with better customer service? Dude where have you been. Just do a search and you'll find way more people prefer Rick over AZ Badboyz. I've never had any dealings with Dennis and don't have a thing against him, but I know Rick's customer serivce is second to NONE!!!

Old 05-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

I dont think anyone can say someone customer sevice is best until they have tried everyone.

I dont think my buddy Kahnman has had any dealings with Rick. I have never dealt with Dennis, so I cant say anything there. Rick has allways been good to me, and very close with all recomendations.

Like Kahnman said, the best thing about customer service is being able to talk with them, he says you can get Dennis anytime, and you guys know you can allways get Rick too.

Anyway... They are both good.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

hey "thewayout420" where can we see that video?

ive dealt with both of the young lads in the past. rcr is the place for me rite now, top notch service. if i ever decide to have my rig stroked ill give dennis a call.

sorta 6 in one hand, 1/2 dozen in the other. both men are very informitive

Old 05-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

i added the video to my site,look for polarisfreak vs. dennis..dennis is on the far outside (tree line side),polarisfreak wins on the yellow polaris..