Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

INCOMPETENCE EVERYWHERE FOR POLARIS PARTS.

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INCOMPETENCE EVERYWHERE FOR POLARIS PARTS.

I'm so sick of not getting the parts I want and need because, some dumb a$$ doesn't do his job and order the parts that is shown on their web site.I'm tierd of waiting!!!! I've been trying to put this predator together for over 6 weeks now and I keep getting screwd.Back orders and lack of intrest by aftermarket comps plague my predator.
I was just told by AC racing It would be a minimum of four to five weeks for the IMS foot pegs and heelguard combo.(more incompetence)
it took polaris ind three weeks just to send my dealer a crank bearing.It took HPD 4 weeks to send me the carb for my pred.I just can't understand this crap ,HOW DOES IT TAKE 4 OR 5 WEEKS TO GET A SET OF NERFs, FOOT PEGS AND HEELGUARDS.What do they have to do,Wait for a fab shop to make the aluminum and stainless steal???WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL.
I guess AC and IMS will be loosing some money.You would think that for the price of the junk they would be willing to get these parts out faster!!!
I should have gotten a yamaha or a honda I guess

Old 07-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I hear ya. I think it wouldnt matter what you have anymore. Most companies today seem to not care whether you get it in 3 days or 3 weeks, especially the big companies. They know they will sell it to someone because they are posted everywhere. I like to deal with small guys if possible. You would think HPD would have been on the ball for the pred[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

good service is a thing of the past. they know some rich kid with daddy's credit card will buy it if you don't. the whole country gets lazier all the time. if you work in a factory these days about 1 out of 3 people are worth a damn.

Old 07-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

Amen. I was ready to buy the IMS/AC combo also..until they said it was back ordered for up to 5 weeks. I cant believe it would take that long also...I run a power bender at work and bend hundreds of parts a day. These benders are capable of bending much much more over a 8 hour shift. I cant believe that there benders are different from the benders I operate.

I bet if we, like everyone else had a 450, these combos are sitting on shelves and collecting dust.

Old 07-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

I totally hear you, i have been waiting for 4 F%CKING months for AC to make the grab bar for the predator. No stores have it, and nobody can get it, because stupid AC wont make it and wont distribute it until sometime this month. I am PISSED!

Old 07-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just ordered a streeing stem and a few other parts from HPD, they said i would have it by Tuesday next week. I dont understand what the hold up is for you.

Come to think of it, i have never had a problem getting parts for my pred on time, and i have ordered parts from Rocky MT, HPD, Rath, Sweet Quads and my dealer got all the parts within a week.

TR

Old 07-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

To make matters worse I just went though the lastest Dirtwheels and they have a article on the IMs footpegs and heelguards. Why would anyone show something that you can't gett.pisses me off to no end.....
I got kinda rude when I called IMS to find out what the hold up was. I said ;;;WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE STEAL AND ALUMINUM.He said no it because the are so backed up making the trx 450 heelguards> I said;; I do give a crap about the trx I have a predator you should have a set,then I asked : WHAT IF MATT SMILEY NEED A NEW PAIR! He didn't answer me . After that I said ;; let me guess you have to buy the cemicals to make the plastic fuel tank too!!!
Lastly i Told him that I will buy my parts from ,HUMMM, maybe PRO ARMOR ?

Old 07-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Calm down dude. Typing all angry makes your posts really hard to read.

http://www.denniskirk.com and http://www.polarisoemparts.com are your friends. Other than that, good luck.