Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Trailblazer with Sand Tires

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailblazer with Sand Tires

Thanks for the offer propony, I'd like to try them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Although I am not sure if we will make it to Silver Lake this year; it depends on the wife's schedule.
BryceGTX

Old 10-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailblazer with Sand Tires

Well we had another great weekend at Silver Lake. Not many people at the dunes LOL (compared to Mem day). Thanks again for the tips on tire pressure duneaholic and fishslab. I left the rears at 2 psi and varied the fronts from 2 to 5. Best pressure seemed to be 4-5 psi. Big difference between fronts at 2 and 4-5!!

LOL, I must have gone up test hill and all of its following siblings 20 or 30 times. Interesting thing was there were 40mph winds creating razors at the top of the big hills (Test hill..) Just over the top, the sand dropped vertically about 5 or 6 feet!! Boy was that fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A jeep rolled endo just after cresting Test hill. Fortuneately no one was hurt. Nice thing about the wind was it was filling in the tracks shortly after the trucks created them. So it made for a bunch of smooth virgin sand.

On Sunday, we went ridding Little Manistee and ran in to propony!! Great guy, we gabbed for a long while.. He's got a nice looking Trailblazer!

All and all a great weekend. The wife has become a dune bunny, but she won't yet run test hill.. Give her time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]