Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My Predator vs. several yamahas and hondas

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Predator vs. several yamahas and hondas

Straight up weak moderators. This site is a joke and I will no longer be posting or visting it. Later haters.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:21 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: predator311
Straight up weak moderators. This site is a joke and I will no longer be posting or visting it. Later haters.
Would you like to be more specific with your claim? Or you just going to leave?

Old 02-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

good job . i believe you beat all those guys because I've seen a stock troy lee beat the pants off many differant quads.
As for a yosh pipe---I wouldn't get one they do suck. They fall apart and the carbon fiber ones melt.I seen two yamaha 450's melt there yosh silencer.I have a friend with a ti yosh on his z400 and the silencer fall apart and got a hole in it.I have never seen a white brother silencer fall apart or melt.Also for the polaris predator, the white brothers set up with a Rath racing head pipe is one of the best set ups out there.Just ask Doug Nicholas,He makes the fastest preds in the world and that is a set up he would and has used.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i do not support or is affiliated with anythign said here.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is quite confusing to me. I can't quite understand how a pred with a stated 45 rwhp and weighing in at well over 400 lbs is going to be faster than a YFZ that weighs 50 - 60 lbs less and makes 3 - 4 more hp.

Funny thing about the pred guys is that you never see them beating anyone in the dunes. They always talk smack about racing on dirt or pavement, and never say how far they raced.

Oh well. I really hope to run into one of these guys in Glamis - but they usually puss out and don't race.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

sure

Old 02-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SandmanBlue
This is quite confusing to me. I can't quite understand how a pred with a stated 45 rwhp and weighing in at well over 400 lbs is going to be faster than a YFZ that weighs 50 - 60 lbs less and makes 3 - 4 more hp
If indeed the Predator makes 45 hp, then that is more than a YFZ. In fact, it is quite a bit more. I can't find the issue, but in a recent shootout in believe they dyno'd the '06 YFZ at 33 or 35 HP.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats on your victories, 311!.............Predators are awesome. The thing about all these quads (and one thing you should consider) is just because you beat one, doesn't mean your going to beat the next one you come across. Everyone of these quads are fairly close in speed and fine tuning can make the difference in each make. For instance, you might have beat that piped YFZ but the next one you come across might be tuned alot better and smoke your butt. Nothing wrong with reporting your experience just as long as you know this.

Old 02-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

You were racing on pavement lets take it to the sand, ILL WAX YOU!!! and i beat a 700r in the sand last sat. by 2 lengths but i dont think the guy is use to the shifting if he is the 700r is worthless, yet i told him ill give him a couple more weeks and we will try it again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] probly get spanked.

Old 02-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: predator311
Would you like to be more specific with your claim? Or you just going to leave?
"weak moderators", never heard of such a thing. Is it some sort of flyswatter?

Quick Reply: My Predator vs. several yamahas and hondas