My Predator vs. several yamahas and hondas

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 07:58 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My Predator vs. several yamahas and hondas

Originally posted by: predator311
Straight up weak moderators. This site is a joke and I will no longer be posting or visting it. Later haters.
angry lil camper isn't he???
Bye bye scooter.................or is it "playa"? Some of you younger guys help me out here!

Old 02-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
Originally posted by: predator311
Straight up weak moderators. This site is a joke and I will no longer be posting or visting it. Later haters.
angry lil camper isn't he???
Bye bye scooter.................or is it "playa"? Some of you younger guys help me out here!
Doesnt matter, hes gone, good riddance, hell most likely sign up with a different name.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

hey guys..now in no way do i come into defense for this fella, but in the other forum he is a pretty nice and helpful guy idk what his problem was here. but as far as the yoshis go---for the predators it has been proven again and again that the white bros with 12-14 disc or the turn down tip produce more power than the yoshi does.. as for full exhuast or slip on idk..ill have to look again but there was a dyno chart on the other forum that had a picture to prove it.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea, what Yamma said. I also understand, from a different forum, that 311 has access to a dyno, so he was able to dyno test all his setups. He's posted these in a couple other places and they really are informative.

As is somethimes the case in here, the information is good, but the delivery could use some fine tuning. Litttle tidbit of wisdom for 311, and the rest of ya's...Winners don't need to brag, people will know you are a winner.

Old 02-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Webopper
Yea, what Yamma said. I also understand, from a different forum, that 311 has access to a dyno, so he was able to dyno test all his setups. He's posted these in a couple other places and they really are informative.

As is somethimes the case in here, the information is good, but the delivery could use some fine tuning. Litttle tidbit of wisdom for 311, and the rest of ya's...Winners don't need to brag, people will know you are a winner.
Nicely said. I agree.

Well I'm glad he is happy with his quad. I guess thats what really matters.

I hate all this competition. Its fun but its get sooooooo out of hand. Everyone gets offended so easily and some people brag a lot. I still love the forums here. And I love the mods. I dont think they are weak. Well, thats my opinion. Later...

Old 02-07-2006, 01:15 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: strongtyerYFZ
Originally posted by: Webopper

Nicely said. I agree.

Well I'm glad he is happy with his quad. I guess thats what really matters.

I hate all this competition. Its fun but its get sooooooo out of hand. Everyone gets offended so easily and some people brag a lot. I still love the forums here. And I love the mods . I dont think they are weak. Well, thats my opinion. Later...
Thanks!!!!(suck up) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] JK!!!!!

Old 02-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Trailblazer

I just got back from Gordons Well. Saturday night at the sand drags I raced a few DS's and a bunch of YFZ450. I did beat the Ds's every run and a lot of the 450's. Heres the kicker all of us got beat by a 450 with a girl riding, pink top on and a gorgouse rack. I think I'm in love!!

It was a great time and after racing DS's, 450's, I really think the bikes are similar. I love the suspension of my Pred and the power, reliability has been top notch.

I don't think her bike was stock, but regardless she could handle it and man could she ride. Wonder if she's married, LOL

Shawn

Old 02-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ozark38
Congrats on your victories, 311!.............Predators are awesome. The thing about all these quads (and one thing you should consider) is just because you beat one, doesn't mean your going to beat the next one you come across. Everyone of these quads are fairly close in speed and fine tuning can make the difference in each make. For instance, you might have beat that piped YFZ but the next one you come across might be tuned alot better and smoke your butt. Nothing wrong with reporting your experience just as long as you know this.
Good post Ozark 38, It's a real shame that some didn't grasp the truth of it. You never know what lurks beneath the plastics of some of these quads.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Trailblazer

i'm alittle lost if he beat them on pavement then why would racing in sand have a diff outcome? wouldn't the outcome be the same?

Old 02-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kayaker001
i'm alittle lost if he beat them on pavement then why would racing in sand have a diff outcome? wouldn't the outcome be the same?
Sand robs you of power where the pavement doesn't as much. The extra torque of the 700's or a built YFZ really shine in the sand...

Quick Reply: My Predator vs. several yamahas and hondas