Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

TWO ATV'S STOLEN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006 | 03:17 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default TWO ATV'S STOLEN!!!

A friend of mine had his two Polaris ATV's stolen along with his trailer from the front of his house. They were stolen from Cheyenne, WY on 6/9/06 and they were an 04 700EFI SP BLK/SLV, and an 02 Yellow 500SP. Both had cargo boxes and windshields. The trailer was a single axle two place trailer with mismatched tires (205&275).

A reward would be in order for recovery of these bikes. Any leads from the surrounding areas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

eyeisdee1

Old 06-12-2006 | 03:56 PM
Trailblazer

Well That just pisses me off! I doubt I will be much help, only thing I can say is I hope your friend finds the Bastards and takes care off things the "ole-fashion-way" (no cops)!

Old 06-12-2006 | 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Hello, I live in Douglas, I'll keep my eyes open,That really sucks.

Old 06-13-2006 | 12:52 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: magna29
Well That just pisses me off! I doubt I will be much help, only thing I can say is I hope your friend finds the Bastards and takes care off things the "ole-fashion-way" (no cops)!

Sorry to hear that bikes were stolen.

I wonder how someone would feel getting hit with 220 volts tied to the trailer? Or better yet a stick welder cranked up a bit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I agree with the old fashion way

Old 06-13-2006 | 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

that says alot about the value of a nice garage, not to be to critical but if i left my atv's outside on a trailer i'd expect them to disapear just like if i left a big pile of cash there!.. jmo

i'd be pitchin a tent a all the local riding spots if i were you ,and start google'n for your parts for sale

sorry for your loss too,
Rich

Old 06-13-2006 | 01:05 AM
Range Rover

thats sucks,if someone stole my Z400 i would be mad,i hate thieves.

Old 06-13-2006 | 07:43 PM
|
Trailblazer

I wish I could figure out what these jackass's would do them? I figure most thieves are too lazy to part them out, so they must be planning on selling them out of state? Who would buy an ATV without a cert of origin or title? I wouldn't. A bill of sale won't protect you from posession of stolen property..

Any thoughts/comments?

Old 06-14-2006 | 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

There is several websites that specialize in stolen atv, I was going to buy an atv from a guy and he had no paperwork, said he lost it and the price was cheap. I can't remember the websites but you can go there and check to see if the atv you are going to buy is reported as stolen. You might want to tell him to register them at several of these websites. The atv I almost bought never came up but the more questions I asked about him and the history of the avt the more he seemed to be making things up. I ended up not buying it and posted the details about the atv on those websites.

Old 06-15-2006 | 01:28 PM
Range Rover

Well, there has been a ring of people stealing quad here in northwest ohio for about two years. they come and go and you never know when or where. in the past two months there has been over 40 quads reported stolen. We caught the first group that startd stealing them in the begining, and they were selling them down in Kentucky, and Tenn. people down there dont' relly seem to care. We have also found that they just steal them ride the crap out of them and then leave the sit. The cops found one of my friends old 300 work quad with no rear axle, and the quad was tore up.

Old 06-15-2006 | 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

E-bay the pay check for the crack head.

I over heard a guy one night talking about he makes his living off of hub caps and hood ornaments.

Sad world,

Quick Reply: TWO ATV'S STOLEN!!!