Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris Bashing!!!!!

BROTHER....YOU NEED HELP....NOW!!!! back to subject PO POS SUCK i feel better now!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2006, 11:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: weatherspoon
Originally posted by: spyder6
thats just the type of person he is. hes a very deffensive person, and god forbid we say something about Dr. Martin Luther King durring Black History month, or the color black, or he'll have all of us banned because we are being racist. we all must remember that the raptor is the best quad to ever be produced and Mr. Yamaha is a god we should all bow to. by the way, trinity makes me tingle inside

love,
Will
Hey buddy I did not start that racist thing or atleast i was not trying to start anything when I saw his screen name I asked him what that meant I did'nt accuse anyone of being racist you guys that automaticaly said that i was calling him racist but I was'nt and you expected me to sit there and put wotds in my mouth and talk to me anyway you feel.I not a deffensive person maybe you guys should stop and think about the way you talk to people then see if my reaction was unneccesary. I don't know were you guys come from put were i am from It is a little thing called respect maybe you never heard of it I don't know.
And as far a the atv thing goes which we should be argueing over if anyting don't sit here and act like you would act the same way. The only way I retaliated against someones thread was if was untrue and rude maybe I shouldent have come back if I have to deal with this s!!!. trinity makes me tingle inside lol very funny.

witherspoon, seriously, you are the love of my life. please have my babies. i wish i wasnt lazy, if i was id go and quote you attacking Mr. Dumbass for being racist. and please, not a deffensive person? look at your post you just made! your deffending everything you said! and where i come from (the lovely flat farm land of Ann Arbor, Michigan) you have to earn your respect before you're respected, write that down. im not sure how you guys earn things in penn. but from what ive heard, it sounds like you give people everything first, which i trust, is how you got your shiney modded raptor.

now, im going to tell you a little story, get comfy, im not sure how long it will end up being. anyway, my World Civilization teacher last year was a certified phsycologist. now mind you he was fairly phsyco himself, but he taught us alot of stuff about how people act, Sigmund Frued stuff. now, i can tell from you that your obviously bottled up with some form of opinion or radical idea by the way you form your sentence structure. your also a complete smart ***. three times in your post you've told us how to act. the first, about respect. that we should give everyone respect, rubbish concept. second that we should stop and talk to people and to see if your reaction was unneccisary, which is impossible because the whole world is full of stupid people; there for alowing no real compairison to your reaction. and thirdly over something about sitting there and acting the same way, the sentence is fragmented and pretty much illegible as far as decrypting its meaning. the fact of being banned the first time kind of places enphasis that you wernt wanted at the time, and the fact that everyone clearly still remembers your outcrys of raptor superiority, trinity deities, and Mr. Yamaha, the all knowing god of 3 tuneing forks (look at the yamaha emblem) leads me to belive that every single post you will continue to make, unless you rethink your decision making paradigm, you will continue to get the same answers your apparently running from.

shape up or ship out

kindly loving, to the deepest depths of my heart,

Will
xoxoxo

Old 06-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Range Rover

This is gettin' interesting now......;-0

Old 06-29-2006, 09:24 AM
Range Rover

Yup...looks like the mud could start flying.

Old 06-29-2006, 11:51 AM
Range Rover

I agree with all you Polaris guys. A quad is a quad, and who cares what you ride. yeah it is fun to say yeah honda is better than yamaha, but some poeple take it way to serious. it's all in good fun, and everyone has what they like, and we all ride quads, so who cares.

Old 06-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

haha, mud, good one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

Up here in Canada we are known as peace keepers but I'm not even going to attempt this conflict

Old 07-02-2006, 12:47 AM
Range Rover

Polaris atv really suck,they are junk always breaking down leaving me stranded on the trail,I dont think that they would even make a good paper wieght.

Oh ya what the hell am I talking about I have a sp500 in my garage.It has been riden hard,abused but has always be maintained by myself.Now that I think about it, has never left me stranded and has been a excellent atv.When I update it will be another polaris
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: weatherspoon
thats just the type of person he is. hes a very deffensive person, and god forbid we say something about Dr. Martin Luther King durring Black History month, or the color black, or he'll have all of us banned because we are being racist. we all must remember that the raptor is the best quad to ever be produced and Mr. Yamaha is a god we should all bow to. by the way, trinity makes me tingle inside

love,
Will
Hey buddy I did not start that racist thing or atleast i was not trying to start anything when I saw his screen name I asked him what that meant I did'nt accuse anyone of being racist you guys that automaticaly said that i was calling him racist but I was'nt and you expected me to sit there and put wotds in my mouth and talk to me anyway you feel.I not a deffensive person maybe you guys should stop and think about the way you talk to people then see if my reaction was unneccesary. I don't know were you guys come from put were i am from It is a little thing called respect maybe you never heard of it I don't know.
And as far a the atv thing goes which we should be argueing over if anyting don't sit here and act like you would act the same way. The only way I retaliated against someones thread was if was untrue and rude maybe I shouldent have come back if I have to deal with this s!!!. trinity makes me tingle inside lol very funny.

witherspoon, seriously, you are the love of my life. please have my babies. i wish i wasnt lazy, if i was id go and quote you attacking Mr. Dumbass for being racist. and please, not a deffensive person? look at your post you just made! your deffending everything you said! and where i come from (the lovely flat farm land of Ann Arbor, Michigan) you have to earn your respect before you're respected, write that down. im not sure how you guys earn things in penn. but from what ive heard, it sounds like you give people everything first, which i trust, is how you got your shiney modded raptor.

now, im going to tell you a little story, get comfy, im not sure how long it will end up being. anyway, my World Civilization teacher last year was a certified phsycologist. now mind you he was fairly phsyco himself, but he taught us alot of stuff about how people act, Sigmund Frued stuff. now, i can tell from you that your obviously bottled up with some form of opinion or radical idea by the way you form your sentence structure. your also a complete smart ***. three times in your post you've told us how to act. the first, about respect. that we should give everyone respect, rubbish concept. second that we should stop and talk to people and to see if your reaction was unneccisary, which is impossible because the whole world is full of stupid people; there for alowing no real compairison to your reaction. and thirdly over something about sitting there and acting the same way, the sentence is fragmented and pretty much illegible as far as decrypting its meaning. the fact of being banned the first time kind of places enphasis that you wernt wanted at the time, and the fact that everyone clearly still remembers your outcrys of raptor superiority, trinity deities, and Mr. Yamaha, the all knowing god of 3 tuneing forks (look at the yamaha emblem) leads me to belive that every single post you will continue to make, unless you rethink your decision making paradigm, you will continue to get the same answers your apparently running from.

shape up or ship out

kindly loving, to the deepest depths of my heart,

Will
xoxoxo
You know what I am not even goign to get into it with you or anyone else anymore because I know what I am talking about
and if you guys want to be ignorant and rude hey thats on you nut I am not going to feed into it because this is the only forum I have problrms on as far a stateing my own opinion so Im done with this stupid sh!! what we are arguing about is not really worth the agrivation at all

Old 07-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Range Rover

OK, OK, stop me if you've heard this one before:
92% of all Polaris are still on the trail.
The other 8% actually made it back to the trailer!
Sorry, I had to do it. Had to break the ice a little.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]