Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Help, Having doubts about my 800

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help, Having doubts about my 800

Before everyone calls me a Polaris hater I want everyone to know I have nothing against Polaris. I own a Polaris and I like it BUT, there is NO doubt in my mind Polaris has many more quality issues than any other top tier ATV manufacturer.

Typically when I hear someone talk about all the problems they have had with their quad I figure it's just an issue of either hard riding and/or little to no maintenance. However, if I tally up all of the complaints I have heard, verbal complaints not complaints I read on forums, Polaris probably gets close to out numbering all other manufacturers combined. Even then I still questioned whether it was true.

Just recently I have been convinced this is definitely the case. I talked to my dad the other day and he recently talked to an old friend of his who opened a dealership a few years ago. His friend told him it was the best thing he has ever done because he is making good money repairing all of the screwed up Polaris ATV's, not his exact words. He said the Polaris's are always screwing up. I am not sure what other brand he sells if any other brand I just know this is what he said. That's coming from someone who sells them.

With this being said I feel like for the most part Polaris designs decent quads I just think they must have poor quality control or something. Either way I hope they resolve it because they are usually very innovative and make nice looking quads.

Just to let everyone my dad does not live near me in case you are trying to thinkof what dealers are in my area.

Old 09-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help, Having doubts about my 800

I can not believe this, V2 has yet to come on and flame! LOL Come on V2 dont break the tradition, tells us all the beauty that is AC lol.

Flame on Brother, it's what you do best!

Jay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]