Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

800 smokin' like a 2 stroke

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 800 smokin' like a 2 stroke

friend.eeeeekkkkk!!!!!! im still waiting for him to read this. i think he is dropping the hammer on the dealer. if you ever saw how big this gy is. you would want to be his friend. gotta feel bad for him. hes had alot of bad luck with this new quad. it would be nice if he could get a full ride in now and then. id hate to be the gy on the recieving end when this big fella walks in the dealer. got to rub that grizzo stuff in. but that big quad pulled me home when i hit a tree stump racing thru the woods with him. it was one nice sight.. but we all may need a pull now and then. but yes i am a yamaha fan. always will be. my old girl has been thru it all. and she takes me home. well except this once. but that was my fault. it did not hit the tree on purpose. its been thru alot. and instigator has seen what my quad has been thru. its proved itself to me time and time again. now id like to see his big polaris do the same for him. id be upset too if i was him. his old polaris was pretty good. and did him well. but if he ever needs pulled out of the woods. id do it for him. but i could get the quad out. but dont know about him. this is one big big lumber jack lookin gy.. any how. after he reads this lets see what kinda ribbing i get. buy the grizzo instigator buy the grizzo.. he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, go back to the Yammer Hammer area and leave us guys alone! I have the name of instigater, but you're doing the instigatin'! They DID treat me right. I walked out with a NEW quad. It is the MV7. Only made in one year, 2005. This has never been titled, 10 hrs and 27 miles on it. I get to take off everything I out on it. H/C, 3.0 xt winch, front/rear bumper, etc... Hey, one other thing, He threw in a GPS that is supposed to be sold with the Browning Edition that he had. This thing is great, I've always liked the MV. 700 cc's, carb, 9 gals fuel, duel factory winches, plenty of power(although no more wheel stands), almost 1,000 lbs quad. I think it'll be pretty cool. He let me bring both home to remove my stuff.

What I am giving up:

about 60cc's
EFI-response
wheelies
heated grips/thumb
26" stock tires
front storage box
less people to relate certain issues with
bragging rights

What I am gaining:

extra 5 gals of fuel storage
Carb. (has some good points)
100lbs
only 25" run flat tires
NASTY stock bumpers and fender protection
recoil starter
FRESH start

There may be more, these are the things that I could think of right away!

Old 10-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider

wow, .............................. your freind is like

wow

Old 10-12-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

hay these polaris gys dont know what to think of me. maybe they should come ride with me a couple times. and just see what its all about.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] wow thats cool. im glad to hear what u just said. i cant wait to see that thing. bet you feel better now. now hopefully u can get it all done. and we can plan a ride soon. ah your name is instigator. but mine is fits of rage.. yes and lots of it at times. bet the dealer thought that was going to come from u. so did u have to drop the hammer on them. or did they just take care of you. man 9 gallons. now thats cool. ill take a sifen hose with me. so when i get low. i can just take some from you quad. any how im off to go look at my yammer hammer. ahhh im ready to ride. bring on them polaris's boys. any time im ready. lets ride. id say your first ride on that dude should be a good 100 mile ride. or better. congrats big man. im glad to hear that.. i just got to get down there and see this thing. will your big fatty ohs work on this one???