Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

exriders Review on the Outlaw 525 with Video

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exriders Review on the Outlaw 525 with Video

cool video's webster, that was intresting to watch

that definently look like one hott trail quad! you future owners look like your going to be havin a blast!

as for me, i'm gettin a new YFZ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but hmm..this outlaw 525 might change my mind??? guess we'll have to see....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Trailblazer

to those that for whatever reason feel compelled to turn an information thread into their personal issue platform and do nothing but bash. If you feel this model or any other is not to your liking, then by all means do not buy it. If you have factual information about this or any model, wether it be positive or negative, please post it.

I saw that quote over on exriders from all the naysayers that got nothing better to do than troll. Thought it would fit nicely here.

maddog56 Go back to your yamaha section and cry over there about it.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

I want one!

My dealer doesn't have any on order..............Can anybody tell me what I sould be paying if I decide to order one?

Old 01-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: squeege
I want one!

My dealer doesn't have any on order..............Can anybody tell me what I sould be paying if I decide to order one?
You don't need to order as they will start hitting the floors asap. In fact I read some have allready got some.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 4FITTY
Originally posted by: propolaris
Sounds like someone is jealous of Polaris again!! You look at all the atvs and you can see a little Polaris in them all. Fact. Raptors had tranny problems if you remember. You better believe that Polaris had a say in how the ktm motor was designed.
I hate to tell you this but Husaburg (owned by KTM) built that motor first and then KTM decided to use it in there bikes. And KTM only added reverse. The rest of it is the same as the bike. I will say one thing that thing should rip, I cant wait to get mine, should be here on the 22nd.
That's what i was saying ktm don't put reverse on there motorcycles. I may be looking in get a outlaw myself.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like someone is jealous of Polaris again!! You look at all the atvs and you can see a little Polaris in them all. Fact. Raptors had tranny problems if you remember. You better believe that Polaris had a say in how the ktm motor was designed.
I hate to tell you this but Husaburg (owned by KTM) built that motor first and then KTM decided to use it in there bikes. And KTM only added reverse. The rest of it is the same as the bike. I will say one thing that thing should rip, I cant wait to get mine, should be here on the 22nd.
That's what i was saying ktm don't put reverse on there motorcycles. I may be looking in get a outlaw myself.
Polaris speced the reverse, but come on, they went out to get a killer motor from KTM(that they already were producing) and you think they had any major design input on that engine? That 525 is one desirable peice of machinery any way you look at it and I give Polaris props for designing an irs system for a sport quad that seems to work. You Polaris guys are aweful touchy lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hmmmmm, and how many Raptor trannies puked during their first years. They all have some hic-cups and burps, pick your fave and have fun. Personally, I'm waiting for the true blue KTM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Range Rover

WHen modquad takes the time to come off his mountain you know it's important.LOL Long time no see Ken. Glad you do still look in.

Old 01-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scooter86
Polaris speced the reverse, but come on, they went out to get a killer motor from KTM(that they already were producing) and you think they had any major design input on that engine? That 525 is one desirable peice of machinery any way you look at it and I give Polaris props for designing an irs system for a sport quad that seems to work. You Polaris guys are aweful touchy lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Polaris didn't build the engine, I'm saying they had say in the final design. I don't see any body being touchy Just talk! Some people do want to get on here and bash Polaris, well let me tell you that Polaris owners are very smart people and we all have owned other brands So when people come on here and bash are brand there just making fools of there self. We know what to expect from other brands. When it comes to Polaris they will ad something neat to there atvs and the other brands do copy quit a bit. The fellow that said predators didn't handle good. Predator handle really good. I think the outlaw 525 has some people shook up.

Old 01-13-2007, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

There is way more of a buzz with the 525 then any other Polaris for racing. I'm seeing racers who would never think about a Polaris that are now really considering the Outlaw. It's first year showed very little issues, and they were all minor. Now being more powerful with a weight under 400lbs, the 525 will be a contender.

Quick Reply: exriders Review on the Outlaw 525 with Video