Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hay SCRAMMYTODD

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007 | 12:37 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default Hay SCRAMMYTODD

Evenin SCRAMMYTODD
I sea (X-Navy) on the bottom of your post it say's That you have "Jamhard Rad Protector UpSide Down" I think that is a good idea, I bet you won't get This

I will change mine tomorrow,, That was to close for me,

Old 09-20-2007 | 09:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hay SCRAMMYTODD

Before I got my jamhard I was pushing ice on the trails and the ice piled up into the front of my rad and bent the bottom like a taco. It doesn't leak YET but the Jamhard has definitly saved my rad from further punishment

Old 10-29-2007 | 01:01 AM
Trailblazer
Default Hay SCRAMMYTODD

Well I am wondering if the upside down Jamhard will work with the factory brush guard? I took my new X2 into a cornfield that was picked, and the cut off stalks were just the right height to push the bottom of the factory guard up into the radiator. Bent some fins, but scares the heck out of me! Definately a weakness on these machines.
Too bad Jamhard doesn't make an optional full coverage cover for people who do not have a plow!!!
Mine was pushed up in the exact same spot as yours, but made it all the way to the fins!!!

Old 10-29-2007 | 07:39 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Default Hay SCRAMMYTODD

i some times think we think these are mini skidders (myself included) and can go push or run thru or over anything. these bikes just dont have the 1/4 steel plating to stop things from happening lol

Old 10-29-2007 | 12:46 PM
Trailblazer
Default Hay SCRAMMYTODD

No I don't think driving through a cornfield that is pick would be considered "skidding". It's just that the picked stalks are the perfect height to push up the bottom of the factory screen.

Old 10-29-2007 | 01:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hay SCRAMMYTODD

I mounted my plow harness this weekend and the upside down Jamhard still fits. A friend of mine has the Polaris deluxe Brushgaurd and it fits while upside down as well. One of the best investments I have on the bike. Maybe I'll send another e-mail to Jamhard and see if he'll start making full coverage gaurds. I know he discontinued the blue ones as they aren't a good color match to the Polaris acessories, So maybe we can talk him into a full coverage gaurd next.