Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

115 tips for you!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 115 tips for you!

All man, look to what end I started all of these discussions, ehehe, LOL. I gotta be honest
JF, I never would of thought your crafty innovations would become such a Hot or should I
say WARM yellow topic. -- LOL

Yes I like that JF, WWMD!

R'

Old 06-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL R. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] WARM topic of discussion. It's all your fault for starting this thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I never thought I would get the reaction I did. I thought there would be a few "yuck"s and a few "do what you gotta do"s, and that's it. Oh well, it's just WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2008, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

I've rode with no goggles or safety glasses several times before, but not on a trail that hasn't seen an ATV in 20 years. There were literally no ATV tracks anywhere on the trail. It looked like it had a few dirt-bikes down it a year and that's it. Maybe none of you have been on a trail like this before. Unless you saw it for yourself, you wouldn't believe how overgrown it was. It was about 4 feet wide and my quad was 46". I could see maybe 10 feet in front of me most of the time and that's about it. I was constantly getting hit in the face. Not just once in awhile, and not where I could duck under the branches. My spare goggles were in the truck with everything else because I didn't have a cargo box yet. I was trying to get back there because I don't like sitting on 700 pounds of metal next to trees when I hear thunder and start seeing flashes of lightning. Been there, done that, another time. I didn't get hit by lightning, just <u>hundreds</u> of hailstones. That SUUUUCKS.

I whizzed a little bit on the outside of the lens until I could see through them. That's all. I never got any pee on the foam, my face, or even on my hands, so it's not that big of a deal. If you guys have trouble aiming, I don't know what to say because I can control mine. It's just the idea of it that's nasty, and I understand that, but a few of the reactions I'm getting seem more like I turned cannibal and spent all winter living off my dead friends. LOL. Geez guys, lighten up. As least I'm not one-eye-frank. That makes it worth getting ragged on all day. But now you're probably afraid to share anything you might be teased about. I'm still waiting for #117.</end quote></div>

Jumbofrank- I like your idea. I'm don't see the big deal. If someone is scared of a little urine they probably should stay out of the woods. Some situations can require alot more desperate measures than that. Then again I am a Marine so I may think a little different than most.

Old 06-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

Jumbo, that may fall into the catagory of just keep it to yourself! HEHEHEHE!

I know your trying to be helpful but, I would have taken that one to the grave! LOLOLOLOL!!

Old 06-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

we have alot of over grown trails as well, mainly horse trails through the brush..the dnr shut down every trail with in 50 miles of here..buy my property butts up to 500 acres af state land( off limits) but from time to time i take a putt around.. as long as we dont make alot of noise or tear stuff up we will probaly never see a dnr ,i have not seen one in 6 years and he was in a truck just driveing....

Old 06-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Moto Psycho

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HIGHOCTANE

Jumbofrank- I like your idea. I'm don't see the big deal. If someone is scared of a little urine they probably should stay out of the woods. Some situations can require alot more desperate measures than that. Then again I am a Marine so I may think a little different than most.</end quote></div>

I'm an Army vet myself. Once after a few days with no food other than caraway cheese spread leftover from old C-rations I got really hungry, so...

Tip #117. If you put an M8 bayonet on a long stick, you have a spear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But squirrels are hard to hit when you're chasing them through the woods. Good for them, but bad for me.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

JF -

Yea I know a better plan, just stick with stealing their Squirrel nuts, LOL.

HighOctane,

Would are you doing with my quad man? -- LOL

R'

Old 06-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Moto Psycho

That reminds me of something. There's an old-fashioned candy called Squirrel Nut Zippers. What a messed up name. Most guys don't want to hear the words <u>nuts</u> and <u>zipper</u> in the same sentence. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2008, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

Hey JB, I know I don't have to tell you this, but don't sweat what others say. We've all been down a similar road. Its like pissin' in the shower, we all do it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2008, 03:18 AM
Moto Psycho

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RandyL

Hey JB, I know I don't have to tell you this, but don't sweat what others say. We've all been down a similar road. Its like pissin' in the shower, we all do it. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I saw Madonna on the David Letterman show. She said if you pee in the shower you don't get athlete's foot. I wonder what's in her pee that will kill a fungus? I'm not taking a shower with her.

Quick Reply: 115 tips for you!