Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default 115 tips for you!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

I saw Madonna on the David Letterman show. She said if you pee in the shower you don't get athlete's foot. I wonder what's in her pee that will kill a fungus? I'm not taking a shower with her.</end quote></div>

In her wilder days, her pee probably could have killed atheletes foot. But there's no telling what else you'd have gotten in it's place. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Heck, the wife and I got separate bathrooms. She's lucky I ain't found a way to anchor a toilet in my shower.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

I saw Madonna on the David Letterman show. She said if you pee in the shower you don't get athlete's foot. I wonder what's in her pee that will kill a fungus? I'm not taking a shower with her.</end quote></div>

In her wilder days, her pee probably could have killed atheletes foot. But there's no telling what else you'd have gotten in it's place. [img][/img]

Heck, the wife and I got separate bathrooms. She's lucky I ain't found a way to anchor a toilet in my shower.</end quote></div>

lol. Toilet in the shower.
Madonna. No foot fungus, just the clap?

Old 06-21-2008, 06:21 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just finished reading the tips because I only glanced at them before.

33. Remove your swing arm pivot bolt and grease it at the minimum at least once a year. If neglected, it can seize in place, costing billions to repair.

$$$BILLIONS??? Okay. Sure.

I saw a lot of tips for brake drums, swing arms, carburetor jets, drive chains and sprockets, and other things I don't have. It could have been called 110 completely useless tips.

One tip says: <u>If you ride in the mud a lot then you might want to add a set of wheel spacers to your quad. This will increase the stability on side hills</u> and allow you a wider track over the ruts left by previous quad riders. Um, excuse me, but I've NEVER seen a lot of mud up there on the sides of hills causing stability problems. If there was mud on the side of the hills, wouldn't it just run down to the bottom, not stay up there? Gravity still applies doesn't it?