Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Dealer Wrong.....?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer Wrong.....?

Last week my sons were riding their 50, when they got finished they promptly began to lick it clean. I immediately stopped them and told them they should wait 30 minutes after riding before eating the 4 wheeler.

Old 03-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: lift master

Last week my sons were riding their 50, when they got finished they promptly began to lick it clean. I immediately stopped them and told them they should wait 30 minutes after riding before eating the 4 wheeler.</end quote></div>

LMAO!

I feel so sorry for all the people out there whose kids already have atv's......they are in such danger and don't realize it.....you know somewhere out there there is a child licking and maybe even chewing their atv right now and the government can't stop them, only the kids that want an atv....so, so sad.....that poor child will never know just how dangerous licking an atv can be......I'm so glad the government has stepped in to protect us from these deadly atv's, without them, who knows how bad it could get! %$#%$#%#%#!!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

i dont get the whole lead paint thing. I ate TONS of lead paint off my parents walls and nothing ever happened to me.

Old 03-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

Why don't they have warning labels that say don't drink the gas and oil?

Old 03-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

Below is what looks like the canned response from my Senator in response to my communication to him on the matter.

- brian

Thank you for your letter on recent safety recalls of tainted food and consumer goods. I share your concerns and I appreciate this opportunity to respond.

It is the responsibility of the Food and Drug Administration to inspect and safeguard the nation's food supply, in order to prevent outbreaks of food-based illnesses and contain such outbreaks when they do occur.

To help the FDA accomplish these goals, the Senate has passed several measures to reinforce and improve the FDA, and I am proud to have been a sponsor of the FDA Revitalization Act, which strengthens the FDA's ability to inspect food and expand its notification process so that the public can learn sooner about outbreaks and recalls sooner.

Our people expect and deserve that their food supply and consumer products are safe. I strongly support the agencies responsible for inspecting food and goods, and when necessary, and I'm doing all I can to see that they have the authority and support they need to protect the American public.

Thank you for contacting me on this important subject.

Sincerely,
Edward M. Kennedy

Old 03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

WOW..............Mr. Edward M. Kennedy thinks a quad is FOOD............dumb !#!$%

Old 03-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

I don't understand the entire bill that was passed but it looks lite ATV's may have been collateral damage based on the Senators response albeit a canned response.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Trailblazer

What do they taste like?

Old 03-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Phlogiston

What do they taste like?</end quote></div>

Chicken.......they taste like chicken.....I'm gonna go eat mine now and see what all the fuss is about.....nice knowin everyone.....wish me luck......

Old 03-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Phlogiston

What do they taste like?</end quote></div>

a little greasy and the tires are tough

other than that, Firedog has it spot on

Quick Reply: Dealer Wrong.....?