Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Any Ontario, Canada riderz

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Ontario, Canada riderz

Just wondering if there's any Canadian riderz on this ATV FORUM. And where do you go riding.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:57 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

Sault ste Marie Ontaio here. I can go from the Sault to Wawa (150 miles) without seeing another person on the whole trip.

This is a Fishing pic where there is no road to the area only a train track ,yet there are sled trains to go to differnt lakes.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider

Hi brother!! I do most of my riding in south east Manitoba, the Piney area. Great place to ride because it's all crown land!!

Old 06-05-2009, 12:10 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider

Its 90% crown land here also, free use of the sled trail for 500 miles if you wanted to ride that much.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Range Rover
Default Ontario riderz

Good evening guys, that trip to wawa from the soo must be an awsome trail man. I been on the highway a few times between the soo and wawa but never on a atv. When do you want to go? I have 6 days left to work up here in the arctic and I'm home for 14 days. The 11th to the 25th. So if you want to try this I'm most definitly game. But first I need to put my engine back together. I sent it down to the states to have some power put in to my 800 sp ex:head porting and bored throttle body. I also purchased a high performance cam, advanced timing key, full out clutch kit with helix and full out header and exhaust. I currently have 30" mud lite's, front and rear tubular oem bumpers, powercommander usb 3, K&N air filter and a small lift kit. I'm thinking this should give a outlander a run for it's money. What do you think? chris77416@hotmail.com

Old 06-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I from Muskoka Ontario,Do riding around Sprucedale,Karney,Hwy 60 before the Park, Mattawa Fall rides, Bracebridge, and many trips up north near Elliot Lake and this July north Of Gogama.
....Caper.......
Where you From / Ride??

Old 06-06-2009, 09:04 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider

I,m going to Wawa June 10th for fishing,but were trucking the ATVs up and unloading at Wawa.

I did the Sault Wawa trip in the winter on faster smoother sleds riding on a groomed trail and thought it was long enough, I dont think I would want to do it on a ATV over that boulder invested rough ground. LOL

Old 06-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by caperinmuskoka
I from Muskoka Ontario,Do riding around Sprucedale,Karney,Hwy 60 before the Park, Mattawa Fall rides, Bracebridge, and many trips up north near Elliot Lake and this July north Of Gogama.
....Caper.......
Where you From / Ride??
Hi, I'm Chris and from Sudbury. I went last year to the elliot lake ride it was a blast, lots of deep mud to play and get the wife a little wet lol. I will be returning this year again for sure. If your interested in riding different area's we should hook up I don't know what kinda riding you do but any day on the trails is good for me. I will try to do some Halliburton trails somewhere on my 14 days out from work. So if your interested I'll also bring one of the demo's 550 or 850 Xp's. Happy Trails and email.is chris77416@hotmail.com

Old 06-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Range Rover

I think we should all get together for the Elliot Lake fun run this fall what do you think guys?

Old 06-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Range Rover

I'm also heading to the Hatfield Mccoy trails this fall october the 8th to the 12th. Any other takers on this trip?

Quick Reply: Any Ontario, Canada riderz