Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Where to download Polaris repair manual

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to download Polaris repair manual

I want to download and don't mind paying for a repair manual for my 2006 sportsman 500 efi.
Any ideas please

I need to download versus hard copy as I am in costa rica.
I rather the Polaris authentic as I have electrical issues
txs

Old 03-26-2010, 08:51 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've download a bunch of manuals from here- about $7.

I just downloaded the 300pg service manual for my 06 sp800 for $7

Old 03-26-2010, 08:51 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

I guess the link would help

Tradebit Download Center

Old 03-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

I know I have one for an 05 800, which should be identical, but I'll check and see if I have one for an 06, and let you know tomorrow

Old 03-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:39 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

on the link i posted below- a search for 2006 sportsman- your manual came right up for $9.

POLARIS ATV 2005-2006 SPORTSMAN 400/450/500 Repair Manual [IMPROVED] - Download Technical

this is the actual 300+ page factory service manual with a complete parts break down. It's not a scan- it's an actual pdf of the manual. Unlike other ebay / downloadable manuals- this one actually allows you to just click on the chapter you want to read without scrolling through hundreds of pages- AND most of it is in color.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

So I went to Tradebits the manual download place and although it says I can pay with a credit card or paypal, I set up a paypal acct to pay and then I guess pay pal is insisting I give them my bank acct info in addition to my credit card.
I don't think I am giving that info out in addition to the credit card.
Its probably because I am in Costa Rica right now, i guess. And tradebit although it says it accept credit cards doesn't give me the option, paypal or nothing.
Sometimes everything, like my wheels(500 sportsman), is broken.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:03 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

So I went to Tradebits the manual download place and although it says I can pay with a credit card or paypal, I set up a paypal acct to pay and then I guess pay pal is insisting I give them my bank acct info in addition to my credit card.
I don't think I am giving that info out in addition to the credit card.
Its probably because I am in Costa Rica right now, i guess. And tradebit although it says it accept credit cards doesn't give me the option, paypal or nothing.
Actually- pay-pal does this to verify you are legit. It's a very secure & safe service. You're 100% fully insured when you use pay-pal for transactions. I've been using them for years and twice I had issues with ebay sellers not sending me the item after I paid for it- and pay-pal refunded my money both times within 2 weeks- it was real easy.You only need to use your bank account if you don't want to use your credit card, or if you use both, it will give you higher charging privileges (caps)-

Pay-pal makes a $1.00 charge on your card, then on your statement at the end of the month there will be a security code next to that transaction- after you give pay-pal that security code on your statement, your account will be activated without restrictions.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Trailblazer

The Tradebit does look pretty promising.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by beergut
Actually- pay-pal does this to verify you are legit. It's a very secure & safe service. You're 100% fully insured when you use pay-pal for transactions. I've been using them for years and twice I had issues with ebay sellers not sending me the item after I paid for it- and pay-pal refunded my money both times within 2 weeks- it was real easy.You only need to use your bank account if you don't want to use your credit card, or if you use both, it will give you higher charging privileges (caps)-

Pay-pal makes a $1.00 charge on your card, then on your statement at the end of the month there will be a security code next to that transaction- after you give pay-pal that security code on your statement, your account will be activated without restrictions.
My luck, after long process with a paypal rep in Asia somewhere, for some reason with tradebits I can't use paypal even though I put 2 credit cards on the paypal acct, I will try to have a friend buy it
txs

Quick Reply: Where to download Polaris repair manual