Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I think Polaris Hits the Hash pipe a little to often

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2001, 11:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bill,
so i don't type well, so what!i'm not one who spends all my time sitting on my *** behind a keyboard,at home or at work.a friend told me about this site,and i just got on to have some fun.you know,it only takes me about 20 min to type one of these damn replies,i guess i should have paid more attention in school instead of being such a motor head.
wow 43 huh!now who's older than dirt?iam 33 by the way,just a **** poor typer.
i enjoy this bickering stuff,but lets find a new subject and carry on!
check my spelling old man,i think you will find it OK.
im currious,where do you put your walker when you ride.LOL
looking foreward to a reply
lets find someone new to pick on

Old 04-04-2001, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Bill,
I think you quad may need some tuning. I moded a 97 400 explorer for a friend. Vforce Delta, K&N then I spent around 4 hours jetting this beast. I now runs great. It has about the same motor as the 400 scram but more weight. After doing these mods and raced. My scram, his Explorer & a buddy warrior. 1st went to me, 2nd went the Explorer and last by not far behind was the warrior. The warrior has a K&N Power Kit & WB Slip-on. I also installed these on the warrior. If your 400 is tuned right it will beat a warrior. Do some jetting and let us know.

Old 04-07-2001, 07:16 AM
Weekend Warrior

NewDSLover,
I agree with the tuning part.My jetting is correct though,however,my clutching is not.I have Delta v-force reeds w/spacer,a Dynoport pipe,and a RcR airbox mod with KN filter.Keep in mind that the 26 inch Mudrunner mudders I have will take a bit of power away to.Im going to order a complete clutch kit for it VERY soon,I have not yet decided on which one?

wait4you,
I hardly just sit behind a keyboard!Dont let my age fool you son,im in good shape.I work out with iron 5 days a wk,an hour and fifteen minutes each day.After pumping iron,I do 15 minutes of cardio to keep a healthy heart.I than shoot basketball for about 20 minutes.Im on a winter basketball league and a summer softball league,which we took 1st place in BOTH.I love it when the younger guys call me OLD,it really changes their minds when they see me in the gym.So far,I have not needed a walker,but perhaps when im 95,I might?

Dont worry to much about your typing,we can figure out what your trying to say.I was a total mess with my typing to when I first started out.If I may?Proof read everything you write and make the neccessary changes[ie,capital letters ect] before you post.Practice like this and you will become a much better typer in a short period of time,Good luck to yah,
Bill