Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

EBS HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-1999, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

snekypete I will get you started I have seen a lot of 70 model foreign cars running around did you notice I said this wasn't my assumption about the quality it was self admitted by the big 3 need me to send you the video...I own a 67 vet coupe they are things on it that quality didn't compare to in some of the really cheap foreign cars of the day that cost half the money. Then why do I have and like the 67 because I am a die hard vet fan as are the polaris owners and there is nothing wrong with that if you love something you will put up with the problems besides its you paying the repair bills not the other guy on the forum or your next door neighbor I was just explaining a point sometimes when sales drop on something such as the american cars of the 70's the big 3 improved quality to compete sure the old toyotas and such did have rust problems but wouldn't rather be driving something with a little rust that went 250k miles instead of something that stayed in the garage. I very well doubt you know more about the old antique cars as I do the main problems of rust on the foreign cars of the 70's was poor under coating now figure that your american ride that was ready for the heep when it got 100k on it when you could have put a $200 undercoating on that foreign car that would have easily run for 200k or more...huh figure that if you need any more facts just let me know and remember I am not putting this on here with a prejudice point of view cause I own a 60's american car...

Artic Cat...broke down or running I love it

------------------

Old 11-17-1999, 10:28 AM
Trailblazer

Kagey, Learn how to use appostrophes instead of commas. Corncob2 D doesn't stand for dumb dumb a$$.

D.Page

------------------

Old 11-17-1999, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

IT would help if you didn't act like one then,IF the shoe fit's!!!!!This an english forum or atv? LATER COB