Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Please read this and help if you can!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2001, 07:50 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Merry Christmas to you too Zoinks, or may I say Scrooge? Your post deserves no further comment.

Old 12-13-2001, 09:20 AM
Pro Rider

Touchy subject, I hope they DO have a Merry Christmas!

Old 12-13-2001, 01:07 PM
Range Rover

Maybe I missed it; but, when is the deadline? I can send some cash on Saturday...

Old 12-13-2001, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Screw,
We still need more money, so there is no deadline at this time. The kids may just get a card letting them know it is coming, but I am not positive about that. Lonewolf would be the one to ask.
Greg

Old 12-14-2001, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

Greg~
My check will be in the mail tomorrow. People that have been with this forum a while know you're the type of guy that would do this. Hopefully others will understand what this means to the family. 5 dollars or 50 dollars, it all helps to bring happiness to these people! Come on people...empty your piggybank for a good cause!

Old 12-14-2001, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

I am just hearing about this effort now, I feel bad that I missed it when it first posted.

Some of you know me, other may not. I started an ATV shop dedicated to one particular quad about 9 months ago. My first marketing was on forums like this. My first customers took a leap of faith, having no idea if I was legit or not. My first big motor job required that the customer send me a very large amount of money and his motor. Since then, I have proved myself[I hope] and benifited from peoples faith. Now that things are up and running a little better, I want to return a little bit of the good faith.

Greg, please call me tomarrow. I plan to help the fund, but I also have another idea to help, maybe. It's important that you call in the morning though. I happen to have a meeting around noon with someone that COULD definatly help. Reach me at Knutz Concepts (702)236-6852. I'm on Pacific time, so I will try to get to work early so you can call befor work if you need to.

Or e-mail me tonight at knutzconcepts@msn.com

Old 12-15-2001, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

This CAN happen befor Christmas. I've talked with a manufacturers rep, and he was very happy to help. I need to talk to Mr. Poteete though. If anyone has a phone # to contact him, please e-mail me. I have a # that I got from information, but I haven't been able to reach him on it yet.

Please be sure to send in the pledges that were promised, and if we don't quite make it to dealer cost on a 90, I have people that can step up. Mind you, it's a 90[some of you wanted them on something bigger than a 50] and I have been promised dealer cost on a Name Brand quad. We are already contacting a dealer in that area to get it ready. If Mr. Poteete reads this, please call me at (702)236-6852. This is my business line, and we are closed on weekends, but I will check my messages though out the weekend. My e-mail is knutzconcepts@msn.com

If everyone that pledged, sends in their money, we are close to getting them on a new 90. I'm sure we can still use more pledges though. I'm sure they could use a helmet also.

Old 12-15-2001, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, the way some people look at this, it would mean I would have to give every kid in the world a toy if I decided to donate a toy to Toys For Tots.

Old 12-15-2001, 03:16 PM
Range Rover

$20.00 in the mail today. If more is needed; let me know. I'll help as much as I can.

Old 12-15-2001, 03:27 PM
Range Rover

Lurch,
I think this is their way of rationalizing not sending anything to these kids. It's not a "trademark" organization like "Toys for Tots" or "The Salvation Army." To me, this is an awesome gesture. And, we're gonna get to see the results of our donations that you wouldn't otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I do both of the others as well. But in this situation, all who donated will see how rewarding a small donation can be.

Quick Reply: Please read this and help if you can!!!!!!!!!