Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

RCR Stage 1 Kit is installed!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2002, 12:26 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all,

I received my RCR Stage 1 kit and installed it today. Had a little trouble getting the springs back on the new section, but got it done. After I finished wrench'n around I took it for a spin up and down my street. It has a lot more take-off and I noticed it was lifting the front off the ground 6-10 inches from a dead stop to full throttle. Well after a few passes past the house, I got *****-e and stopped in the middle of the street , and with the right combination of power braking, brake release and handle bar pull, I had this thing standing straight up vertical and it scared the SH#T out of me! NO LIE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I am glad I have not installed the brake split kit yet, because I grabbed the brake lever to keep from going over. This was on pavement with no helmet, pretty stupid! I am a conservitive 35 year old rider and was not expecting what I got [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Glad I got it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for everyone's help on the matter and Thanks to RCR for the wheelie capabilities. I have tried this before the mods many of times and barely lifted the front end. So what's next? Wheelie bars! hehe

Thanks again for everyone's help [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2002, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I have the stage 1 kit on my scrammy, and I can stand it up strait without even trying. Best mod for the money