Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

What happened to the sport quad?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2002, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MagnumMudkid(because you refuse to grow up),
You need to relax a little. Take the ex out and do some riding, releave some stress. Its not always easy to tell the difference between bashing and joking.

P.S. Fortune 500 Company............Walmart, LOL!

Old 03-08-2002, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

ScramblerX

Funny that you edited the first message, but I read it before you had the chance to change your wording. I don't work for Walmart, I work as a CPA for a major manufacturing firm in Toledo. Where do you work and what is wrong with Walmart? I would be interested to see what high flying job you have. Was I bashing Polaris with a little humor? Yes I was. But since I own two of them, I think I have the right to do that, even in KEN'S PERFECT POLARIS forum. I generally don't let people like Ken bother me, I've seen forum posters like him come and go. They think they own the forum and can tell everyone how they should use the forum, but guess what, they eventually go away. These forums are here for information and entertainment. It is up to the reader to decide the difference.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I will go out and relax a little tomorrow. I may even take the Polaris over to the Maumee state forest if you want to join me for some playing in the mud (since I am just a little kid).

Old 03-08-2002, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

I put it back for ya, I removed it because I thought maybe you wouldnt realize I was joking, and obviously you didn't. So much for having a sense of humor.

Old 03-08-2002, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

Scram

Thanks for putting that back. At least people reading will know what I was talking about. The offer to ride this weekend was a real one if your interested. I generally don't get riled up at this forum and I do have a good sense of humor. I guess getting called a little kid is one way to tee me off. Ride safe and have fun.

Oh by the way, there are a lot of Walmart employees that are millionaires from investing in Walmart stock many years ago. Not bad for stocking shelves!

Old 03-08-2002, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

<<
Oh by the way, I am not a kid. I am 31 years old, served in the army and national guard for 8 years and work as a professional for a fortune 500 company, so I don't think your man enough to burp me, but you are welcome to try.
>>

Well said MudMan. I'm also a veteran (former Marine) who has been blessed with the ability to make a pretty decent living. I get a kick out of these guys who get all butt hurt over a little criticizm of their pet machine/manufacturer. They invariably resort to adhominem attacks, as if they personally were being criticized.

Ken, here's a tip for ya, it's not about you.

Old 03-09-2002, 12:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Well as long as other veterans are piping up...I'M ONE ALSO. 8 years to be exact. That or any other &quot;status&quot; claimed doesn't make me any better than anyone...so big deal.

Hey ScramblerX, kinda funny how things go full circle....now can I tell them it's humor???

Don't care what you ride, where you work, where you live. Just join a club and ride.

Ken...who by the way tries to help people,and has never claimed to own anything associated with this forum.....gotta go do something constructive.

Old 03-09-2002, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Is the quad gonna be a clutch atv?

Old 03-09-2002, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Also will it be chain driven? Will they be like Yamaha and have it a 2stroke

Old 03-09-2002, 01:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yes, the new quad is a manual trans.

Old 03-09-2002, 03:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Sorry man, almost forgot to say it's a 500cc. The plastic redo is supposedly the hold up. Hoping for the Spring ATVAM (ATV Assoc of MN) convention for it to come out (this is just a personal thought, no official word) To back up my theory, they revealed the 700 Sportsman at last years fall convention. What a wonderful place to get a ton of feedback....just my optomistic wish, don't mean to start a rumor.

Quick Reply: What happened to the sport quad?