Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

The Pictures are finally posted now. Wheels, lights, shift knob and more stuff on my Scrambler

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally got these up on my ISP's web space. Seems to be working fine. I'll post more next week of the Krome-Lite bumper.

Sorry about the angle on some of these, I had my MX helmet on when snapping them and missed some of the top.

Scrambler Pics

Old 04-14-2002, 10:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

hello how much louder is the fmf pipe than stock and what kind of power changes did it make. was it worth the money. thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2002, 11:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

love the pics where did you find those lights and are they as bright as the stockers?

Old 04-15-2002, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey there, im from sacramento california. i live very close to folsom barely legal. where is suicide hill? we might have to go ridin one day. if you have aol my s/n is opweight im me some time.

Old 04-15-2002, 12:32 AM
Trailblazer

barely legal!!! ahh were did you get your footpegs?!!!! i want to take my floorboards off and just put pegs on.. did you have to weld them on? plz respond!

Old 04-15-2002, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks everyone.

ffej, the FMF makes a lot more power than the stocker. It took about 15 minutes to install, and I also had to jet up. The sound it not that loud. I run 8 disks without the quiet core and it's comfortable to those behind me. I love the deeper tone. Sometimes I lean my head over the side and rap on it to hear it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The quiet core does not quiet it down much at all. What it does is rob power and make it sound tiney.

Toolboxtalk, the lights came from Kragen auto. They are 55watts and the stockers were 30. A lot brighter and another simple install. They bolt right up to the stock bracket.

Polarisr, a friend called it "suicide hill" and it's that big hill by the MX track at Prarie City. I actually think it's kinda boring now, and I wanna superman off the damn thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Drop me an email. We'll go ride. I'd love to meet up with more Polaris owners.

98 TB, the footpegs were not hard to do at all. You'd be surprised. You've already pulled your mudflaps n stuff right? Just unscrew the floorboards and get a look underneath. You'll see the post in the front and back. I got out the sawzall and grinder and removed everything except the rear post. From there I drilled the rivets out of the stock floor boards. I went to home depot and got a can of black rustoleum paint and some 1 1/2" 8/32 bolts. I drilled through the posts and bolted the stock pegs back down. then I sprayed it. The cutting took several hours and I LOVE it. I went to the cycle shop last weekend and noticed a very lighweight set of aluminum Raptor heel plates fit perfectly. I might trick it out and put them on too.

Old 04-15-2002, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

Looks very nice. I noticed you had the gas cap with the gauge on it. Does it work well? I have been thinking about getting one.

Old 04-15-2002, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

The gas cap works well and is made for the Scrambler specifically. It shows a full tank perfectly, and seems to measure good all the way down. I can just stop for about 3 seconds and get a good reading if it's bumpy.

Old 04-15-2002, 05:52 PM
Trailblazer

hey again barelylegal. i dont have stock footpegs at all, its just the floorboards, any advice for grip?

Old 04-15-2002, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

HPD and I think Hot Seat both sell stock peg kits for $15.

Quick Reply: The Pictures are finally posted now. Wheels, lights, shift knob and more stuff on my Scrambler