Old 07-24-2002, 10:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now now recon,
It will be ok.
At least you are behind a computer screen
and no one knows who you really are....
Because if they did.......
Well Bubba said be nice on the poor kid.

Has anyone seen one the dump truck, bob cat,little bull dozer made by
polaris?

I do know it is powered by a 3 cly cummins diesel.
I seen one in enid OK. at the john deere?polaris dealer.

Dana[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2002, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you the "i'm proud of my breast size, so lets tell everyone" female bubba or the male?

Old 07-25-2002, 12:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I realize I cannot compete with ingorance.
Ricon that means dumb@ss for you....
You win.... I cannot step down to your level,
and IQ to compete any more.

All hail ricon
know-it-all
(moron/willnot)

By the way I am sure the only breast you have have seen
is in your dreams.....

see ya kid, maybe one day you will get a life....

Dana

Old 07-25-2002, 12:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey Bubba, you definitely got a keeper there!!! Dana, you go girl!!

Have a nice day Rincon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2002, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

<< By the way I am sure the only breast you have have seen is in your dreams >>

ahh, not quite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but i'll let you think what you want.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2002, 04:18 PM
Trailblazer

hi rincon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] how ya doin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]u wanna talk on aol sometime[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2002, 04:21 PM
Mar
Pro Rider

Im suprized no one ever mentions the tranny problem on the 500ho's that caused the front tires to lock up in 4wd. Caused the bike to go end over end. I knew a guy that got killed on one. But i hear it was a situation cleared up but polaris.

Im sorry but Polaris ATVs look good but they dont last nor hold resale. There only good for there suspention but other manufactors have caught up and surpast them.

Pretty soon the Bombardier line up will suprass all other atvs in every catagory. And everyone always copies bombarider. Its inevitable.

The DS650 Baja is one of the greatest bikes ever made. It is also one of the most relaible.

The prediter well its going to be powered buy a rotax built and designed engine. Yes its true. I got family that works up in bombarider aerospace and in rec products and the 500DOCH engine for the preditor is definitly rotax. Will it be produced by them who knows.

In sleds. Skidoo is king. Allways will be. The MachZ has got to be the best sled for holding resale so i dont know what that other guy was talking about. The engines by rotax are superior in everyway. Plus its rotax that designs all the go fast technology that eventually ends up on polaris. Who do you think made the electronic reverse that polaris is putting on there sleds. Or who invented exhaust valves. Its all rotax.

Bombardier is gonna blow this whole industry wide open. Not even honda will touch there reliablity as i have personnaly found.

Rincon you come off a little hard. But i wouldnt be that proud of the kodiak. I own one also and the thing goes through bushings faster then any polaris. Now i got a grinding noise coming from the tranny.

If you want to be above all this crap just buy a bombardier and let all the other guys just battle it out.

Old 07-25-2002, 04:52 PM
Range Rover

I'm not going to bash the Polaris, I am going to 'Bash' my own machine.
(How's that for a change? )

My Grizzly has a number of things that I wish were different. The ironic thing about is that, in my personal opinion, these could have been a non-issue had the engineers done a better job. Or maybe even ride an ATV on occaision! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

1. Heat management: The factory cowling covers the entire engine from both sides and the top. Add the fact that the exhaust is soo close to the gas tank and you have an issue to contend with when you are pulling loads for extended periods of time.

2. The limiters are smart from a 'liability' standpoint. But they are ^%#%$@&amp; from a rider's standpoint. Many of the performance problems encountered by some Grizzly riders can be attributed, at least in part, to these limiters. There are Rev Limiters for forward and reverse.
There is a Throttle-Override limiter. There is a 4wd Dif Lock speed limiter for engagement. Then another one once you get locked up.
The first thing I am going to do, the day after the factory warrenty runs out, is to by-pass the limiters.
Some say the Grizzly is alergic to water. However, in my personal case it is more a matter of the combination of limiters and cowling issues. The cowling does not allow enough of the steam to escape from a deep water crossing. The rev limiters prohibit you from romping on it when you need to. Modifying the cowling to provide venting and by-passing the limiters corrects the symptoms.

From my standpoint these work-arounds are no different from the continual maintenance some other machines require.

Now all of this doesn't mean that I would prefer another machine. For my riding style this is the machine for me. I want a locking front differential, and IRS. That leaves the options very limited and precludes most of the manufacturers out there.

In all honesty I have not seen, riden on or riden with, any other machine that can do what this one can, in as much comfort. I know this statement will probably get some feathers ruffled, I'm sorry.

I'm sure there is a machine/rider combination out there that could show me a thing or two.

I would look forward to learning from that person.

Old 07-25-2002, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

mar&gt;&gt; i wish i had a bombardier (for the people who prononce it bomb-ba-deer, it's bomb-bar-de-eh!) i like the quest XT, they look like a real mans quad, it's huge. not tall, but overall huge! they are extremely tough too. bombardier has more $$ than any other manufacter out there, way more. so they have the money to develop new technology, look at the outlander, the rear suspension, disc brakes mounted inboard, the racks, the frame...........

as for the kodiak, it isn't as reliable as dads 300 honda, but all i've done is put 2 new bearings on the rear axel. the water pump was leaking very slowly, i got 400-500 KM on a full rad before it all leaked out, so i put GUNK (brand) sealent in the rad, a it fixed everything. i replaced the rear brakes, but they came with it when i bought it, so i can't complain. i hit 90KM/h which is 56.25mph, and my brothers 450honda goes 80 km/h, so anyfaster would be useless (besides i got the XR if i want to go faster) the only complaint i have is it's too narrow for high speed turns, the 450 honda is a lot more stable on high speed corners. but i still love her!!

Old 07-25-2002, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I am Back. I have missed the arguments for the last few day I have been gone. Modquad I am still against Polaris 100%, I just said that they could turn around and hire some real mechanics, They have the potential to have good machines they just cant find people who are smart enough to put a nut on a bolt!
AND RINCON Thanks For Keeping Up The Battle!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And what the hell, Polaris is at it again, now taking ROTAX from bomb? This damn company needs to learn how to find there own crap and stop going after bomb for the power and reliability.

AND TONKA RULES!, They should Make ATVS!!! that would be sweet![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]