Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

polaris HATERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MODQUAD- fvck you, I was away on vacation, took an atv trip. why did you think i was muddyatver??? you think your cool with your polaris crap don't you?? if you bought a real quad (manual clutch, gearbox, A-arms.....) and put as much money into it, instead of that polaris then you'd really go fast, and no-one would touch you, but for now you're stuck with that polaris. i live too far awasy or i'd get my brothers done up CR 250, and there's no way in heII that you'd even stay in the same time zone as me as soon as i drop the clutch. so don't get confussed I"M NOT MUDDYATVER, but you likely won't beleive me, but i don't really care

Old 07-22-2002, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

It is about time someone else knows what they are talking about!

Polaris free is the way to be.

Old 07-22-2002, 03:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

MXZ, you're right, they don't do shootouts matching the recreational (I know that's a big word, but sound it out)machines against sport machines. For the record you can check out the Dec 2001 issue of ATV Sport and find me, and my quad in a seperate article (not meaning to brag, just making a point to Jr.). Also Dirt Wheels just did an article a few months back on a guy from out east who races his 500 in GNCC (that's Grand National Cross Country). I've still drawn the conclusion of operator error, as to the woes of your 500. Have a nice day, and I hope for Bombadier's sake you paid attention during the dealer orientation for your machine. Once again, my comments are not against the DS, I like the machine, rather 1 inexperienced rider with a hyper-active mouth.
Hey Rincon, looks like I really blew up your skirt....hope it wasn't a kilt. You guys are getting far to predictable. Vent your anger here, I can take it.

Also look out for the upcoming article on the Hot Seat mods for the 700. This will be in Dirt Wheels soon.

Ride what you want, I like them all. Just having fun with a couple of closed minded "enthusiasts". Too bad all this energy couldn't be aimed towards keeping another riding site open.

Ken

Old 07-22-2002, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

hey mod quad, I'll do a comparison for you. you know those honda civic's and those other 4 cylinder crap cras that have fruity paint jobs, and look so ga/y. when i see one i make fun of them for about 5 minutes, and i can't stop laughing?? well that's the way i feel when i see quads like yours, no matter how much money you sink into it, one thing remains the same, do you know what that is?? ITS STILL A POLARIS. mabey you should get a real quad, i know the predator is a polaris, but if you bought that i wouldn't make fun of you as much.

Old 07-22-2002, 03:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Rincon, you can't imagine how much your approval means to me..hehehehehhahahahahahaha. You gotta still be in Junior High. Grow up and put this anger into keeping a local trail open. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it would be sooooo boring if everyone thought the same. Looking at my new issue of Dirt Wheels...hmmm those 650 Rincon floorboards, who first came out with those. Hmmmm, that IRS rear suspension, who first came out with that. Ride what you like. I can see I'm dealing with a couple of immature people here (like I'm not for keeping this going), but the suns out, and it's time to ride.

Take two deep breaths boys, the anger and frustration will ease itself....just go riding.

Ken

P.S. a buddy of mine found a Yamaha 175 three wheeler that had been stored inside for 13 years.....SWEEEET little machine. Kinda like finding the Corvette in some old barn, well kinda.

Old 07-22-2002, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

Wow what a spamming oppurtunity seven pages, and I thought I was wasting too much time on here...

Old 07-22-2002, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

haha, you think i'm mad, no i just enjoy arguing. everytime i post i can't stop lauging, this is fun. the rincon doesn't use the same floorboards as polaris, they're better, they have raised pegs, so you can pivot at the ankle. i'm not in junior high, i'm in grade 12. just in case you're wondering, mom and dad don't buy my quads, i work for everything i own. previous toys include YZinger, DT80, XR 80, KLT200, XR250, BIG RED, 300 HONDA, Kodiak. all bought by me, except the YZinger, i was only 4 at the time

Old 07-22-2002, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

Once again I have nothing against you, but I do have something against you Polaris.
IM not some sort of moron, I dont own a Polaris!, I know what GNCC is and I know why Me and most people I know dont ride Polaris's because they Dont Run, and there "SPORT" Is not very sporty with its auto tranny and its floor boards! I have drove a "SPORT" Polaris on a Mx track and it not fun. Tried to jump the 50 table top with it I did half of it and when I landed it sounded and felt like crap. With my ds I could clear it every time with smooth landing.
And dont you find it sad that a person you call "Jr." Knows a better machine then you?

Old 07-22-2002, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

they're just mad cause they wish they were young again, but they're not. i think the sport is a good name for it, afterall it's not a high performance quad. i have a DW issuse at home and someone wrote in and said why didn't they include the sport in the test with the 400EX, raptor, DS......, they said they already did that test, and the sport lost terribly, it was prob. modquad that wrote that in. hahahahahhahahha

Old 07-22-2002, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Probably, I wounder how much he has spent on that thing just to make it not rattle? I would rather have a ds or raptor 90 then a polaris!

Quick Reply: polaris HATERS!!