Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

any unhappy MIDWEST POLARIS buyers out there?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 09:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any unhappy MIDWEST POLARIS buyers out there?

was wondering if anyone else out there had any problems with warranty work on their 500 scramblers? i lost my back brakes and i've had a rearend wobble from day 1 and the say the brakes needed bled and the axle was bent.
rodman

Old 11-05-2002, 12:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

Can't help your problem, but you live in goshen? Thats the closest anyone on this forum has ever lived to me(I live outside lebanon).

Old 11-05-2002, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

Actually Hardcore I probably live closer to you than Goshen. I live in Pisgah, right off route 42 about 10 minutes south of Lebanon. I usually ride out at Haspin.

Rodman, as far as your warranty work, what's exactly your problem? If you have a wobbly rear axle and it's under warranty I would think you should be able to go in and get it fixed. Are they servicing it and just doing bad work or are they refusing to even correct the problem under warranty?
I have bought parts from Midwest before but never had service done there. Can you go to a different dealer for warranty work? If so there's Tri County Polaris in Sharonville you might try.

Old 11-05-2002, 11:28 AM
Range Rover

Between my stepdad and I, we have bought 4 bikes from them. They are very nice to work with, give us good prices and are willing to help. We do all our own work, but they have always been willing to look at our bikes when we have warranty issues. Currentely they are dealing with C-dale on recalled shocks, my silencer and I am going to call on transmission bolt this morning. My advice keep on them they get forgetful. I follow up on any issues I have had. If your bike is in warranty take it up there, you are due 6 months warranty time bottomline. They always treat us good. Hope this helps.

Old 11-05-2002, 10:00 PM
Trailblazer

they bled the brakes,said that was covered under warranty,and the said that the axle was bent and i must have didi it.i told them to just put it back together and i'll pick it up.they didnt charge me,wasnt going 2 pay it anyway.we love are bikes got 2 of them bought a lot of stuff from them.i told the salesman i bought it from which was nice as hell at the time of the sale,and i was in there pickin up some parts a week later and mention the wobble,he said bring it in we'll take care of it,but then he got amnesia when my bike was in there and told me he couldn't get in the middle of the problem.i said well u lost a sale on a scrambler 50.he siad thats my choice. hey guys we r headed to wayne national the weekend of the 15th

rodman

i just think they should stand behind what they sell