Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Predator Beats Cannondale!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator Beats Cannondale!

well i heard all the reports on the speed getting beat but have heard no comment about the cannibal that didnt. just a little lapse in memory huh

Old 12-23-2002, 07:58 PM
Range Rover

The red Cannibal did NOT get beat... the angle of the camera doesn't clearly depict the finish line. Every time up the hill I was the first or second quad there, and if I wasn't the first, it was a Banshee.

It's obvious that the non-believers try to pick apart every little detail and ignore what I said in the original post. I will be happy to prove it time and time again to each person who refuses to believe it, just join me out at Sand Mountain. The next weekend I'll be there will be the 11-12th of January.

Rob

Old 12-23-2002, 08:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

snarfblat- You are jumping the start and using trick video angles to pull this off?? LOL The thruth is starting to come out. I have riden and raced a super predator. It is a nice quad but not the speedster you say. The 2 stock 2001's had the piped predator covered down here in the 660 and 300 foot races. I DO THink the the Piped predator will be a little faster than a new stock raptor. In a 300 foot race it is going to comedown to whoever gets the holeshot. Most of the people that come play at my house are more than piped and jetted. Tear that predator apart, bore it 2 mm, port and polish the head , raise the compression, change the cam, springs and then lets see what she does.

Old 12-23-2002, 08:35 PM
Trailblazer

No offense to anyone, but all those videos makes me want a used 2 stroke more than ever.

Old 12-23-2002, 08:59 PM
Trailblazer

The first race looks like a good 'ol a$$ whipping. I have watched it over and over, Snarf jumps a little bit on the start, but by the time they are getting up the mountain the Predator just flat whips the dale. The "superior" power the dale has the guy should have ran him down shortly after the launch, face it, the Pred outclassed him on that pass. Let the flaming begin! The races after the first Snarf really jumped them bad, but give the Polaris its props. More videos Snarf, even if you win every single run the naysayers will still whine. Keep up the good work.
PD

Old 12-23-2002, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

So, are you saying that you're surprised that the largest displacement motored quad won? Hmmm.

Polaris's are known for being fast in a straight line, but throw in one curve, and you'll be lucky to even get a glimpse at the trophy.

Old 12-23-2002, 09:53 PM
Trailblazer

You guys ever think of this? maybe he ddnt jump the line......maybe the guy on the cdale sucks at launching his quad....samething goes for car drag racing....right? its all about timing....

Old 12-24-2002, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

snarfblat,

You are clearly a biest predator owner. You know as well as everyone else that a piped c-dale will beat the preator easily. I have seen it as well as you have. Its ok to be all happy about your predator but please for your own being dont go saying that the cannibal didnt beat you because you have prof that your wrong....

Old 12-24-2002, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

Polaris's are known for being fast in a straight line, but throw in one curve, and you'll be lucky to even get a glimpse at the trophy.
I have ridden for many years and after riding the Predator all I can say is, It IS</u> the best handling quad you can buy.

Old 12-24-2002, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

Did you um.. remove the videos because we were right and you did lose to a c-dale???????
I thought so....

Quick Reply: Predator Beats Cannondale!