Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

TIMMMAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS BACK.....! HAHA-AND YEAH YOURALLNOTHIN YOU'RE RIGHT-POLARIS DOES SUCK-AND THEY DO GET BASHED BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELONG ON THE TRAILS-THEY'RE UGLY AND SO ARE YOU-AND TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAY'S BACK BABY-HONDA 4LIFE BROTHER-HONDA 4LIFE- YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S INTIMIDATED SON-SO GO DRIVE THOSE POLARASSES INTO A LAKE AND TAKE A NICE TRIP TO YOUR LOCAL HONDA DEALER-HAHA-GOODNIGHT-TIMMMMMMMAY WILL RIDE AGAIN....... A HA HA HA HA HAH HAA
WTF is this I asked a simple question and I get this S**T. I guess it is to be expected from a 8 or 9 year old that probably doesn't even have a quad. I just pointed out a fact that the other forums were using Polaris as a comparison whether it be good or bad I didn't care I just wanted to know WHY. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2003, 02:39 PM
RIP Dear Friend

THERETURNOFTIMMMAY

I am going to ask all members if they see this user posting to please personal message me.

This user in this name and others is a problem so I need your help.

I am going to keep this post as is because I want every one to see how this user writes and his mannerisms.

Chet

Old 03-06-2003, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

THERETURNOFTIMMMAY,

get some manners and grow up........
there is no need for all that stuff.....

Old 03-06-2003, 02:50 PM
Range Rover

I'm sure the Honda that ReturnofTimmay talks about is the 1983 "Honda Civic" his mom owns! This kind of stuff ruins these forums!!!

Old 03-06-2003, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

wait a minute,

isn't timmy the handycap kid on that show (south park)..........
this must be his brother timmay........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

that explains it.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

RideRed420 maybe if you could actually spell "Timmy" you would be semi-intelligent--but you can't, so you must be the retard here-and "allornothin" you obviously asked for it by trying to brag about polarass-so you got your replys-and chet you ***-I know you're going to kick me off again-and I'm gonna keep doing this until the end of time until you let me on for real-and then I'll calm down and use the forums for what they're really for-but you kicked me out the first several times when I didn't even do anything you moron-so calm down and let me keep this one or the next and I'll be good - trust me- happy easter allornothin- ask the easter bunny for a honda

Old 03-06-2003, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer

I can see you do not no what your talking about. Ihave a 99sport 400 it has never broke .Ialso have a 89 250r fourtraxs with a ct350 powervalva motor that i am selling becouse my trl predator is alot better handling and Ilove the power

Old 03-06-2003, 06:41 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: THERETURNOFTIMMMAY
and chet you ***-I know you're going to kick me off again-and I'm gonna keep doing this until the end of time until you let me on for real-and then I'll calm down and use the forums for what they're really for-but you kicked me out the first several times when I didn't even do anything you moron-so calm down and let me keep this one or the next and I'll be good - trust me-
Ok its a deal. You can keep this name. I could have poped you before you wrote one letter but I didn't.

Let me ask you why do you have to post in this manner?

Old 03-06-2003, 07:02 PM
RIP Dear Friend

This is an update from another post byTHERETURNOFTIMMMAY :

Oh no it won't---HAHA-not if TIMMMAY has somethin to do with it-haha-just kiddin Chet-small little friendly joke-u better not kick me off-I'm bein normal and will be if you let me stay.

THERETURNOFTIMMMAY
Thank you, Chet

Quick Reply: Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!