Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Dixie Chick Solution

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dixie Chick Solution

Originally posted by: nitrotmann
I think you were stretching it a little when you said "a couple pretty faces and good voices".
I agree, the lead singer is uuugggllyyy, not to mention she can't sing in my opinion, sounds like she is screeching or something. Great lyrics to the song though.

Old 03-19-2003, 12:53 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: RickRitter
Hey Mudn Girl,

I have found a Bartles and James (BJ) wine cooler is quite refreshing after a long day, it really helps me chill.

I see this is your first post , and you live in Illinois .

(note to experienced readers) ---> I did not create this new account called *Mudn Girl* , it must be someone else from Illinois , moderators would be able to tell . I am not accusing anyone either . It could be figured out if anyone really cares .

Rick
I wonder?? No profile either.... I agree with ya Rick

Old 03-19-2003, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

I wonder if the other two Dicks-E Chicks share Natalie's views??

Old 03-19-2003, 12:59 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Was it the fat one? or was it the cross eyed one? And whats up with the other one?

Old 03-19-2003, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

It was the lead singer (the formerly heavy one). I can't lie, I would've done any of them before this whole deal. Now though, after the statements,, and her being greased up then thrown over the prison wall, NO WAY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

She could've caused the other two to start puking all over themselves because she had the squirts and farted repeatedly over the P.A. system at the concert leaving the mic wet and rancid and it would not have ruined it for me the way that her words did.

Old 03-19-2003, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

Somebody should introduce the Dixie Chiclets to one of the Iraqi girl groups that travel the world freely, singing whatever they please, making lots of money and making disparaging remarks about their president. What's that you say? There aren't any Iraqi girl groups with money and freedom to travel and freedom of speech? How ABOUT that??
I guess the Chicks don't understand the point after all.

Old 03-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

agree with the Dixie Chicks. Defending our country is not bad but the president is for the birds. He is trying to finish what his daddy couldn't.
Mudn Girl,

Are you just naturally stupid or is the education system to blame?

As far as trying to "finish what his daddy coudn't" the UN (that's United Nations a world governing body) gave Iraq 14 resoultions to live up to after the gulf war. Do you want to guess how many he's complied with? NONE The fact that we didn't get rid of this guy (Saddam Hussain) the first time was not George Herber Walker Bush's fault. They really wanted to, but the Arab parteners in the colilition wouldn't go along with it.

Would you prefer to wait until Saddam Hussain develops ICBMs (that's Inter Contnental Ballistic Missles) and hydrogen bombs to put on them, and then attack him?

As far as the dixie chickens are concerned, can you say "SELL OUT"? I thought you could. Now they want to apologize for their remarks they made earlier. To quote Pat Benetar "It's a little too little, it's a little too late." If they would have stuck with their position on the war, I could have had a little respect for them (I still wouldn't have agreed with them), but they heard of all the protests and record burnings and they caved in.

You know sometimes I really cuss out Bill Gates. He made an operating system so that even stupid people can use a computer.

Old 03-19-2003, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

LUBE THEM UP AND THROW THEM OVER A PRISON WALL!!!!!!
They don't deserve any lube.

Old 03-19-2003, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

Mike, I think the answer is a) She's naturally stupid. You couldn't create something like that, it must be an act of nature. (maybe she's really a Dixie Chick, trying to infiltrate our forum...hmmm)
ScramblerX, I have an even better idea. Pour some sand in the lube.
I think we should drop the Dixie Chix on Baghdad, then drop bombs.

OH! I almost forgot! I just remembered why I have always HATED the Chicks with Dicks. Does anyone else see anything wrong with that stupid "Earl" song?? For instance, the fact that they are suggesting that the answer to domestic violence is MORE violence, in fact MURDER!?!? I am so pissed off right now thinking about these two faced twit numbskull cheerleader types that don't even know how stupid they sound when they are saying things they don't understand!
As Charlie Brown would say: AAAUUUUGH!!
I need to go lie down.

Old 03-19-2003, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah, one other thing-why in the hell would you quote Pat Benatar? Please don't do that anymore, you're scaring me.

Quick Reply: Dixie Chick Solution