Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

4 stroke VS 2 stroke

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 02:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 stroke VS 2 stroke

Originally posted by: Ridley
Like I told you a long time ago, if you're ever around here, stop on in. Till then, you're just blowing smoke and need a good dose of STFU. I guaratee I can smoke anyone on a bike, I'll just run their @sses over at the start, maybe I'll stop in and sign an autograph for them when they're in the ambulance. For you a win is a win right? since you want to race a quad on you're bike huh? Whatever, you're a joke. Whats so big about lorretta's. Most of us have been there. I think the place sucks. Nobody on this whole forum thinks a 310 will get smoked by any 450 quad, not gas for gas. It's not my fault you look like an idiot, I was just pointing it out. You're poorly informed on what motor's make what HP, period. I know I can't ride a two wheeler well, and I sure don't go into their forum talking like I know shiz, cause I don't. Maybe you should think about doing the same, cause, well, you don't know shiz about quads. You'll fit in alot better with your pansey 2 wheeled brethren
During the holeshot, you wont have time to run me over cuz I'll waste you "brethren". Second, Whats so big about Loretta's?????????? All the people you SEE on TV raced there, Jeremy McGrath, Bubba Stewart, Ricky Carmichael etc. The best of the best race there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are the quad races Televised on ESPN????? Also, the reason I state Loretta's in my post is because its the AMA Amateur National Championship!!!!!!!! Do you realize how hard it is to even race there???? You can't just go and practice at Lorettas!!!!! You have to be invited there, in that I mean WIN your way there!!!! Be the top three in your class, Be in the top 3 out of your class at sectionals, and be in the top 8 out of your class at Regionals! Also, when you say I dont know anything about quads, your sadly mistakened little fella, I did every single modification to all my bikes MYSELF except for the sleeving, and the machining!!!!!!!!! So when you say someone doesnt know anything about quads just make sure it is a FACT and not the BS pouring out of your mouth, cuz YOU might just be made to look like the IDIOT in the end!!!!!

Old 01-22-2004, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

2untouchables690- do you really think boring your jug 60 over is going to give you any noticable power?!?! then your sadly mistaken bud... And i dout that your YFZ would hang with a 310. My old 310 did 4.8 in 300ft. I dont really think a YFZ with porting polishing, jetting, hi comp piston or w/e you got would go that fast...

Old 01-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

yeah mr. 2untouchables is pretty ignorant. He thinks his 690 can put a whoopin on a well built 404 banshee. A well built 370 could put lickin on his 690. As I recall he said all banshees suck too. I bet he doesn't even know how to change the oil in his craptor.

Old 01-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Trailblazer

Man all I did was ask a question and everyone is talking sh*t. I guess everyone has ballz to talk sh*t on e-mails. Now for all you out there I just want to say their is a lot of you talking about my 250R, banshee or whatever you ride runs this on a dragrace , well guess what the only good thing about a banshee is dragracing or dunes other than that, they ain't sh*t. And as for the 250R or 310R or 900R whatever is out there.....IT'S ALL ON THE FCNKG RIDER!!! Anyone with a problem Holla back...

Old 01-22-2004, 09:39 PM
Range Rover

Depends on where you race. The 4 stroke will hook up better off the line even if the 2 has more power. The 2 stroke will catch up quick after you get rolling.

Old 01-23-2004, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlueZ440
Man all I did was ask a question and everyone is talking sh*t. I guess everyone has ballz to talk sh*t on e-mails. Now for all you out there I just want to say their is a lot of you talking about my 250R, banshee or whatever you ride runs this on a dragrace , well guess what the only good thing about a banshee is dragracing or dunes other than that, they ain't sh*t. And as for the 250R or 310R or 900R whatever is out there.....IT'S ALL ON THE FCNKG RIDER!!! Anyone with a problem Holla back...
LOL @holla back!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2004, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

Roostthrower you must be retarded because if I said banshees suck I was probably joking because uhh if you don't notice I have one and I'm not even trying to start a fight because it won't do anything you are just one of those people who run there mouth because they think they are the best at everything. Talk is cheap thats why I'm not even gonna say any bs because you will just try and bash my quads or me. It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about because if you go here http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...TARTPAGE/2.cfm you will see a craycraft 686 beating a 350r and the 686 gets beat by his uncles and dads 690 so i guarantee a 370 banshee would be no problem for me to beat and dragracer789 I'm talking like if they made a big bore kit for it not just boring it over 60 like my raptor has a 690 kit its not just bored 30 over

Old 01-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hold on now! I've been reading these post wondering how old ridley and grizzly are and laughing my a$$ off at you two but I take it personal when you put all cycle riders in a class you called two wheeled pansies. I have been riding atvs for the last 10 years and bikes for over 36 years. I raced mx from the time I was 12 till I turned 21 which is when I switched to road racing. Now I have rode some fast quads but have also been on some fast bikes and I can tell you that although the quads did take a lot of skill to ride good the dirt bikes put you through more of a work out. My point is if you two want to keep throwing crap back and forth at each other thats fine because I'm getting a kick out of watching but don't bad mouth all bike riders until you have climbed on a YZ450 or done 185 on a GSX1300.

Old 01-23-2004, 03:26 PM
Range Rover

Too many bench racers in here.

Imagine if A=C

Just because quad A beats quad B doesn't neccessarily mean Quad C will beat quad B.

Theres more to racing than who's got the bigger and badder engine.There is no "probably" in racing,either you win or lose.

I've seen 686 get its *** handed to it by a 370.Remember we don't race on dynos.

Old 01-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

A YFZ WILL NOT BEAT A 310 R!!!nor a well built stock one!and a cs 265 will eat a yfz!
scott

Quick Reply: 4 stroke VS 2 stroke