People in my School are so stupid >_<

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in my School are so stupid >_<

Originally posted by: JuJuBean
o boy do i got a story for u all =D
just today i had to print out a picture of a 1/2 cut off engine of a 4 stroke and a 2 stroke and explain to bout 5-6 people the difference ebtween a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke. when i got into how a cam works and how the valves open they pretended to know what i was talking about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so i asked them what the difference between a power valve was and a regular valve.

Heres the Response after they all debated for 30 minutes :

a valve lets in gas and a power valve is the exact same thing except it does it better =\

Next question was, What does a power valve let into the engine and what does a regular valve let into the engine :

Response was one lets in gas one lets in oil ( they couldnt decide which and i laughed when they said oil)

my 3rd question was what does a Cam do and how?

Response was a cam opens up the carburator and lets the oil and gas mix before they go into the engine.....

my final question was what is inside a Cam :

Their response. a Belt &gt;_&lt;

0-4 for the dumbasses at my school
It boggles my mind how these kids make it through life.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AngryHampster
think kids at your school are dumb?

Some kid at my HS brought a loaded .25 semi-auto to school last week.
in 9/10 of the guys cars in the parkin lot has a loaded 12 or 20 guage in there vehicles... turkey season opened last saturday... everyone up here knows where just to lazy to take them out of the trucks and never say anything to us... no one here would shoot any1 else tho...

Old 03-23-2004, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

don't even try to teach dumb kids anything. It is a waste of time.

Old 03-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Trailblazer

i was in my english class and was telling two of my freinds about how ozzy's son said his banshee could go a 180 or somthing like that and i told them it was a bunch of BS. And they tried to tell me that it could go a 100 mph stock and with mods it could go 180 i just kepped my mouth shut and couldent wait to get home and tell u guys all the new things i learned from 2 pot heads that think a 250ex can out run a raptor.

Old 03-25-2004, 03:11 PM
Trailblazer

ya haha kids my school are the same. my friend told me he wanted to get some new reeds for his foreman es. i didnt say anything i just laughed.lol

Old 03-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

my friend "claims" his banshee will go 100mph stock and his 400ex has 350 hp.. and i was like... first of all.. if u even had any thing REMOTELY close to 350hp you would just tap the gas and it would tip back... OH NAW MAN IM SERIOUS... then im just like ooook..... ohh wait! 350.. do u mean 350cc's? thats the engine size man? ohh no man 350 hp ooookk then.... u just keep thinking that.. so about the 100mph stock banshee.. i said.. 70-75..maby 80 tops(he weighs 90) stock no WAY 100... yeah man it goes 100 i swear.. ok what ever.... lol..

Old 03-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

I gotta friend at school (the same one i talked about earlier), hes cool and all, he just doesnt know much about quads. Today he told me i could buy a fuel injection kit and it would give me 21cc's, i said no dude, cc's is what the piston size is, and he said it gave it something 21, i said i havent heard anything about it (i didnt believe him but i didnt want to tell him like i always never do) so anyway, he has some crazy stories, but i know my stuff so....

Old 03-27-2004, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

Theres kids at my school that think they are all that becuase they know that you have to mix oil with the gas on some two strokes. i asked one of the kids what oil he mixed on his 4 stroke dirt bike and he told me that he mixed pennzoil with his gas. i could not help myself but to laugh my head off. then i asked what ratio he mixed it at and he said oh about 5:1. I was rolling on the ground by now and i told him he was full of sh*t. but he kept going around to anybody that would believe him and telling about how he mixes gas and how he is so cool that he rides a dirt bike that he knows absolutly nothing about.

Old 03-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

As you get older you'll realize that people are generally stupid everywhere. Not just at your school.

Old 03-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, everyone is stupid no matter where you go... but... This kid who always tries to talk quads with me, comes up all showboatingly and says "hey dude, I'm getting a yzf450 this weekend." Now I knew he was talking about the quad at this point but I figured I'd let that one go. Remember that he rides a cr80 because that will come into play in a second. He's like "yeah, we're going to get the "SRS" kit for it because they're so slow stock. Well, I mean it could beat your 400ex but it just felt kind of slow when I test drove it at the dealer (another lie, you have to be at least 16 to test drive a quad, he's 15). When he was done, I burst out laughing at him. He looks at me really stupidly and says "what???" I'm like first off the yzf450 is a dirtbike, the yfz450 is the quad. Second of all the "HRC" kit is for the trx450r not the Yammi. And last it would be illegal for a dealer to let you test drive a quad, you're not 16 yet. On top of that you're calling my 400 slow, when you have a stock cr80 and I just watched you wipeout a couple days ago on a 20ft double. He got all pi$$ed and tried muttering a comeback and a big slur of nothing came out of his mouth, I just laughed and walked away it was great.

Quick Reply: People in my School are so stupid >_<