Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Worst ATV Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst ATV Experiences

a year ago i was on holiday in England. I went quading, i got a breeze it couldn't take a corner then i ran into some tires and the quad tipped up came back on me and the handel bar stuck in my leg. But i didn't know got back on and continued i thought i was just bruised.so when i got off a ambulance was called and it happened aroud 1.30, i went into surgery around 11.30 to have all the dirt removed and get stiched up. Plus i missed my flight home to Ireland that night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Years ago racing at Bushkill PA, blitzing through some deep whoops on my Quad Racer 250, with a guy on a 250r right on my tail. I carried too much momentum into the last few whoops which were spaced farther apart and I let the front end drop into the last face.

I hit hard, may hands slipped off the bars and I caught them in the chin, the 250r slammed into the back of me and sent us both tumbling off the track over a high berm.

I got a concussion (number 3 of 7) a seprated shoulder, bruised ribs and a broken ankle.

Old 08-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on my moto-4, i was riding around at my grandparents trails and my sister was riding around in our go kart. we went off the trail into some tall grass and i mean really tall grass. im going along and i felt a big jolt. i keep going for a bit and then look back. i see my little brother stand up, blood pouring from his head. i honestly didnt see him, and i was watching in front of me intently. turns out my bro was crouching down in the grass chasing the dog around. i clipped him real good with the side of the quad. he had to get a ton of stitches, for some very deep gouges in his head (down to his skull!). he was fine after no lasting damage but he scared us.

one day i had my friend come with me to my grandparents to ride quads with me. he was on my moto-4 and i was on my dads z400. we were riding a trail towards the back of their property. we were going fast, but not recklessly fast. all the sudden, i see him fly off the quad, flip over, and land on his back. the quad kept rolling. i stopped and went over to him. he was laying there and i noticed he was bleeding in a lot of places. turns out he crashed into the barbed wire fence seperating my grandparents property and the property behind it. he got cut up all over pretty bad from the barbed wire. he said he just didnt really see the turn until it was to late and he just forgot to hit the brakes. he got cleaned up and he was ok, but he didnt ride for the rest of the day.