Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Top speed of my modded raptor

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top speed of my modded raptor

Hey can any of yall give me a round bout figure for my top speed of my Super Raptor. He He Ha Ha. yeah my super raptor thats what i'll call it.

Old 04-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah i no that no 1 is gonna belive me but i will just say it cause its true but today i was riding next to my friend on his kawasaki ninja and he told me i hit 80 on my stock raptor. ya before very1 goes crazy saying no way theres no way, well i swear i am not lying, so u can use that for the speed of a stock, i live in south texas , all yall who dont belive me come down and ride next to me and ill prove to u.

Old 04-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider

the pipe must of had a 5mph increase[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..jk i believe u..my buddy matt has a YFZ and he took it for a stroll through town pinned down a road and one of those speedometer things that tell u how fast ur goin and if ur speeding or not..yeah it said 78 and his yfz was stock then

Old 04-27-2005, 08:34 AM
Pro Rider

660Rryder your raptor will go about 72 and my YFZ will go about 78... LOL J/K.. Nah i would say mine and yours are topping out around 78 because they are basically evenly matched at top end last time we raced... And all yeah my SRP cdi rev box went out on me yesterday... LOL and zech had to pull me home it was hilarious. And i thought something had seriously torn up on it but Denzil told me it was just my cdi box so i had to put the stock one back on it.. Which sucks. So your gonna have to hurry up and get that "Super Raptor" aka Craptor.. LOL j/k fixed so me and you can race again before i get another cdi box or decide to go and buy that crank like i was going to get awhile back.. So hurry up and get that thing fixed... Later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Seibert51
Yeah i no that no 1 is gonna belive me but i will just say it cause its true but today i was riding next to my friend on his kawasaki ninja and he told me i hit 80 on my stock raptor. ya before very1 goes crazy saying no way theres no way, well i swear i am not lying, so u can use that for the speed of a stock, i live in south texas , all yall who dont belive me come down and ride next to me and ill prove to u.
What about english class?

Old 04-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: garyc660R
haha agreed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

So am i hitting 78 or what any more suggestions?

Old 04-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Trailblazer

what do u mean english class.

Old 04-28-2005, 10:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 86LT250RFatty
lol

Old 07-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 86LT250RFatty
well i agree with you....i was up against a yfz450 with a gytr jet and full pipe, and i have a white brothers r4 slip on and a white brothers jet.BYthe way i own a 2002 660.i beat it in a strait road drag race by about 3 to 5 bike lengths...i dont understand...so many ppl tell me that the 450's are faster than the 660....but they arent...i cant wait until i find someone with a ds 650...im gonna smoke the hell out of it...