Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

easiest way to wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default easiest way to wheelie

to answer your question i think the kfx700 (or maybe raptor, kfx is better for this) is the easiest to PULL up and do a wheelie but the 400ex or Z400 are the best for doing wheelies and stunts etc.

Webopper- you can steer on quads when you do a wheelie. you just have to run really low psi in your rear tires. that way when you lean your tires compress more and the circumfrance is smaller so one wheel travels further thant the other per rotation. its not much but its enough to keep you on the road and not in a bank or into a tree. bikes will always be able to turn better in wheelies tho.

Old 08-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider

by the way you posted this question 2 times.

Old 08-27-2005, 02:52 PM
Trailblazer

ya i clicked it twice on accident.... and thanx for the insight guys.... i can do wheelies but not really longs ones... i want to be able to keep going for awhile... anyway thanx for the help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2005, 02:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

[quote]
Originally posted by: Webopper
KX is quicker, but the preddy is faster. Not by much.[quote]

are u kidding ??!?! the kx will eat the pred so badly like 20 quad length and the kx is like 5 mph faster than the pred

Old 08-28-2005, 03:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dude, have you ever ridden either on of my bikes, cause I don't seem to recall handing you the freakin keys?

Old 08-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: TehWarriorGuy
[quote]
Originally posted by: atvrocks
KX is quicker, but the preddy is faster. Not by much.

are u kidding ??!?! the kx will eat the pred so badly like 20 quad length and the kx is like 5 mph faster than the pred
LOL! why would u say that wen he has both and uve probly never ridden a dirtbike
My point exactly TWG...dude is obviously an expert on the performance of the bikes sitting in my garage.

Hey atvrocks, since you've had my bikes out for numberous tests, how about fillin me in on where my preddy dyno'd at and what the top speed was with my mods. I haven't had a chance to do that yet, but I'm sure you can enlighten me...LMAO!!!

Old 08-29-2005, 10:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

I tou.ght your pred was stock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] But By here the 2 stroke 250 eat modded yfz, banshee and all other atv that's not fully modded ...

Old 08-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

[quote]
Originally posted by: TehWarriorGuy
[quote]
KX is quicker, but the preddy is faster. Not by much.

LOL! why would u say that wen he has both and uve probly never ridden a dirtbike
Yeah and how did u know i never ridden a dirtbike . I had a rm 80 for two years and now my brothers have a cr 125 and my father was a pro racer in our province so don't try to guess who did what and who did not ...

Old 09-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I tou.ght your pred was stock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] But By here the 2 stroke 250 eat modded yfz, banshee and all other atv that's not fully modded ...
his pred is stock...

Old 09-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Range Rover

just sit back and nail the trottle thats what i do 265lbs and proud of it i do alot off work so im in shape i work a really lot then i quad so i not one of thes 265 kids who sit around all day and eat and take the quad out once in a while i used to do that but not anymore i work all day long the i lift wit my football team idc make fun of me but im happy wit my weight

Quick Reply: easiest way to wheelie