Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300ex vs. blaster

Originally posted by: recon99
Originally posted by: YFZracer12
The 300ex will defenitly win in a drag
nah, there's no clear cut winner, the blaster can hold it's own against the 300 in acceleration, and has a few mph on top
Nope its true a 300ex will beat a blaster stock for stock. I raced one at a Riding Park Thursday we both weighed the same 180lbs and i beat him with my 300 and a 300ex weighs more then a blaster!

Old 03-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Of course you'll say the 300ex is faster, you have one. If you had a blaster you'd say that's faster.

Any kid thinks his quad is faster than everyone elses. I race kids like you all the time, and when I win it's all excuses about how they got a bad start, and their crappy tires spin too much, and wah wah wah.

Old 03-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Of course you'll say the 300ex is faster, you have one. If you had a blaster you'd say that's faster.

Any kid thinks his quad is faster than everyone elses. I race kids like you all the time, and when I win it's all excuses about how they got a bad start, and their crappy tires spin too much, and wah wah wah.
your just saying that b/c thats your excuse when quads like mine walk all over you. I dont have the need to make up excuses when i get beat b/c thats very rare and when i do i dont care its just a race. And i have seen and have on video down at LS okl. of stock balsters and 300ex's and the 300 walks it and i dont own a d*** ex or a blaster to take anyones side, i tell what i've witnessed over and over. Excuses are for people who cant take the fact they got beat.

Old 03-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

your just saying that b/c thats your excuse when quads like mine walk all over you. I dont have the need to make up excuses when i get beat b/c thats very rare and when i do i dont care its just a race. Excuses are for people who cant take the fact they got beat.
WTF? Would I really need an excuse if a yfz beat my warrior? It's a goddam warrior! If you don't realize this, it's a trail quad designed in the mid 1980's, of course I would lose to the newest and fastest technology!

Is this just an excuse for you to brag about having a yfz? I THINK IT IS

Old 03-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

your just saying that b/c thats your excuse when quads like mine walk all over you. I dont have the need to make up excuses when i get beat b/c thats very rare and when i do i dont care its just a race. Excuses are for people who cant take the fact they got beat.
WTF? Would I really need an excuse if a yfz beat my warrior? It's a goddam warrior! If you don't realize this, it's a trail quad designed in the mid 1980's, of course I would lose to the newest and fastest technology!

Is this just an excuse for you to brag about having a yfz? I THINK IT IS
I aint braggin about anyhting i've been beat i admit it i've been beat fair and square to many 450r's. I also have an 03 DS 650 thats all hopped up stage 3, big bore kit (730) id like to get a turbo on it but thats $$$$$$$$ thats all race bikes are lol....$$$$$$$$$ EATERS

Old 03-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i tell you what, i really don't even believe that you have a yfz. Mainly, your mod list just doesn't add up, and just your word usage seems like that of a 12 year old, not someone that could hold a job and earn enough to pay for *2* quads

You claim it's a 470, but that it's stroked and bored? The 470 is just a big bore kit, not a stroke and bore, if it was stroked and bored it would be 500 or more.

You have a ported and polished head, and you have a ported intake as a seperate mod? Gee wouldn't porting the intake be part of a head port and polish?

why would jetting the carb be considered a performance mod? that's just something you have to do when you modify other stuff, it's more like maintainance

And you don't even have any brand names for your "preformance" cam (you don't even know how to spell performance) no brand names for your aftermarket shocks, longer swingarm, or cdi.

What kind of racing requires aftermarket shocks, a lowering kit, and extended swingarm? No kind of racing I can think of.

To me, all this adds up to a 12 year old that wishes he had a modified yfz, and adds that to his pretend little world he lives in.

but of course that's just what I think, maybe somebody else agrees, maybe not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

your just saying that b/c thats your excuse when quads like mine walk all over you. I dont have the need to make up excuses when i get beat b/c thats very rare and when i do i dont care its just a race. And i have seen and have on video down at LS okl. of stock balsters and 300ex's and the 300 walks it and i dont own a d*** ex or a blaster to take anyones side, i tell what i've witnessed over and over. Excuses are for people who cant take the fact they got beat.
YFZracer12 Your in Nebraska right? Hell come on down to Oklahoma...We will be at Little sahara March 16-19...well see how good that 470 is in the SandDrags...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Well lets see what reqires aftermarket shocks lowering kit and extended swing arm. . . . . .HMMMMMMMMM. . . . . . .ill take this one DRAG RACING!!!!!!!!! how dumb are your????? Shocks with bigger piggy back reserviors to help soak up the bumbs and roots made in the sand, lowering kit to help you shoot off the line quicke without pullin a wheelie, extended swing arm, also helps to make the bike longer to make it harder to pull the front up. . . . .. UMMMMMMM DUHHHHHHH

Old 03-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

LMFAO.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you need all that just so you can drag race you need to learn how to ride. Aftermarket shocks just to drag race? That's one of the biggest wastes of money I can think of, considering that the yfz's stock shocks are pretty damn good to begin with. I still don't believe that you have a yfz

Quick Reply: 300ex vs. blaster