Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Helmets for the ride but my mellon.....

Old 01-11-2003, 02:43 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helmets for the ride but my mellon.....

I'm a sunrise to sundown wearer of a cap which is extremely common these days & I'm seriously trying to find caps that have graphics of particular ATV's on them (Raptor,Warrior, Banshee, etc.). I'd sing at someone's wedding(lol) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]to find a cap with actual ATV graphics or the title of a particular ATV on it. I'd even dance too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] if I could find a patch with a particular ATV on it so I could show off the sport on my clothes or even sew the patch on my caps myself.
I love my "Connection" hat that I purchased about 2yrs ago & am still wearing it even though it needs to be repaired from time to time so a new one of those is due but I'm sure hopeing some of you fella riders can see my point on a cap with a guys machine on it & possibly help me find one. Thanks & "RIDE HARD"!

Old 01-13-2003, 05:17 AM
Pro Rider

check your dealer my dealer has some decent hats

Old 01-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

Dude, check out www.hbombfilms.com. Not only do they have caps, but they have shirts, rings, jackets, beanies, and some NICE calendars. Infact, I might just have to order one of those calendars... those ladies are just down right SEXY and it's even hotter when they're posing on quads [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 01-15-2003, 05:37 AM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hey man thanks for the website addy. I'm all into it right now & am actually sending a message to the site owner because I was so happy to see that the ATV riders are getting their sport more popular in ways that other hobbies & interests have done a longtime ago. The site isn't completely operationable but hopefully they will be completely setup soon. Thanks again!
F.Y.I. I found a site a longtime ago that also had some really cool pics of chicks & other ATV related stuff a guy likes. The addy is www.hardcoreatv.com . Last time I visited it they were only supplying e-mail service for some reason but I'm sure the rest of the site will be back in service so you might like to check that for yourself too.

Old 01-15-2003, 09:20 AM
Pro Rider

I was going to suggest that you have your hair shaved to the graphics pattern of your favorite machine and have it color dyed to match, but since you wear hats it's pretty much a moot point. If worse comes to worse, the hair should grow back in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Most dealers worth their salt SHOULD have hats to match the bikes, but you could try:

Yamaha Headwear

Hope this helps

Old 01-15-2003, 08:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Appreciate the input about the issue I'm having finding "Machine Specific" Caps or Hats. The shave job wouild be very interesting but might cause my helmet to be too loose.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]lol. I checked out your website & pics. Believe it or not the best most widely used ride are we have close to home are also started from a mine parking area(US Steele..Pinnacle Creek Strip) & rides use the strips & the roads built around them for alot of fun & miles of trails that has gotten to be really popular & actually has pulled in alot of outta state riders & a small few buisnesses to be opened for ATVers to supply up at & buy gas.

Old 01-15-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

350Fuel350,

Hey man, you live in the heart of ATV heaven. With the Hatfield and McCoy system down there where you live, you're a lot closer than I am. I'm insanly jealous!

As far as supplying dollars to communities because of ATV trails, The Alleghney National Forest trails have provided over $11,000,000 of revenue to surrounding communities just last year alone. Forest County (where the vast majority of trails are) is THE most economically underdeveloped county in PA. If it wasn't for the ATV trails, that county would have folded long ago.