Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

king quad 700

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2004 | 05:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default king quad 700

Nothing TellicoGrizz660, I'm typing with one hand because i was following Prairiewench and he ran me into a hugh boulder and I seperated my shoulder and I gues I clicked on the wrong lines to quote. I ment to quate BartlettRacing, damn those pain pills must be better then I thought!!!!

Old 01-28-2004 | 12:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default king quad 700

Ok, this thread is getting out a hand! LOL
Oldmanwheeler,,, I think them pain pills have affected your memory!!! As I remember your crash, I was behind you and I got to witness you as your tire fell through the ice flipping you and your quad upside down and sending you sliding into that huge boulder and I was passing everyone in front of me to rescue you,,, or maybe it was the quad I was worried about!!!! LOL!!! Does that jog your memory a bit??? LOL!!!
I can't wait to get my hands on one of these new King Quads, if they perform as well as I've been told by a couple guys who got to ride the preproduction model, they are evil, mean, and nasty!!! 77MPH before he had to let off due to lack of riding space!

Old 01-28-2004 | 01:05 AM
Pro Rider
Default king quad 700

What is this 12 hr atv america event??? Is it like an enduro race for 12 hours???? Do you switch riders during the event??? Explain..........

Old 01-28-2004 | 07:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default king quad 700

Oldmanwheeler,,, I think them pain pills have affected your memory!!! As I remember your crash, I was behind you and I got to witness you as your tire fell through the ice flipping you and your quad upside down and sending you sliding into that huge boulder and I was passing everyone in front of me to rescue you,,, or maybe it was the quad I was worried about!!!! LOL!!! Does that jog your memory a bit??? LOL!!!

Nope Prairiewrench, not a thiing . . must be those pain pills!!!!!

TellicoGrizz660,
The 12-Hours of ATV America is an end of the year race that brings to top professional and amateur racers from the GNC, GNCC, WORCS, SCORE together. A team consist of one quad, three riders and 12-Hours of racing around a 7 – 10 mile track that includes cross country, TT & MX sections. We run in two 6 hour sessions so that we have a two hour break were the quads are impounded. This gives us a chance to check the track before nightfall. The teams cannot work on the quads while they are impounded. They can only work on them during one of the 6 hour sessions and can change anything except the frame which is tagged during inspection. It’s a great opportunity for the top racers in the world to come together at the end of the season and race an entirely different format. We are in discussions with several large sponsors in the world of ATV world to put together a 6-Hours series. We are testing three races this year with the first one being held Feb 21 in Greenville, TX. If all goes as hopped in a year or so we will around 10 6-Hours of ATV America qualifier races which will also double as a point series. You would then qualify for the 12-Hours in one of the following manners:
1. Finish in the overall top ten of the 6 Hours of ATV America point series
2. Win your class (except the PROS) in one of the 6 Hours of ATV America races
3. Finish in the top 10 in your class in one of the major race series (GNC, GNCC, WORCS, SCORE, etc…)
4. Have won one of the previous 12-Hours of ATV America classes in 2002 or 2003, etc.
5. Promoters Pick
There are a lot of details to be worked out in the 6 hours of ATV America series. Keep your eyes open in Feb on ATV Magazine TV and ATV Sport TV as both will be airing the 2003 race. All of the major magazine had articles on the 12-Hours in their last issues. It’s a great time and some of the best racing you will ever see!!!!

Old 01-28-2004 | 08:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default king quad 700

Friday, January 30th, I will be the first at our local Suzuki shop to ride the New 700 king Quad. They expect it to arrive before 10:00 AM and I hope to be on it by 1:00. There are 11 others waiting in line for the same run on Saturday! WOOHOO

Old 01-28-2004 | 09:35 PM
Range Rover
Default king quad 700

When this show on and what channel and time? Thank You

Old 01-28-2004 | 10:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default king quad 700

Frantz,

If you get to ride the new king quad, do you know if it is a 5 speed of fully auto. I'm hoping 5 speed. This thing is going to be awesome!!!!

Old 01-28-2004 | 10:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default king quad 700

Once I get done with the ride and get back from ice fishing ;-) I will post here on Saturday morning with all the specs and will try to remember the digital cam for some pics.

Old 01-29-2004 | 01:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default king quad 700

Originally posted by: Frantz
Friday, January 30th, I will be the first at our local Suzuki shop to ride the New 700 king Quad. They expect it to arrive before 10:00 AM and I hope to be on it by 1:00. There are 11 others waiting in line for the same run on Saturday! WOOHOO
Take your note book and camera and give us as many details as you can. I have a friend who rode one of the prototypes and if what he say's is true you had better bring a seat belt along!!!!! Remember details, details and more details.

Old 01-29-2004 | 02:16 AM
Trailblazer
Default king quad 700

Just another reminder to do what OldmanWheeler said [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: king quad 700